✨~Gratsu~ Angst~✨

Natsu's Pov

  I stopped walking when my body twitched. That burning feeling was in me again. "You okay, Natsu?" My love Gray asked, noticing I stopped. I shook my head, "Yeah, yeah I'm fine." He looked at me, but reached out to hold my hand. I accepted and he pulled me close to him. "You sure?" He felt my body shake again. I nodded and kissed his cheek. His arm went around my waist. I laid my head on his shoulder and we continued walking to our destination in the forest. My team and I were searching for the book of END. Along with a few others from FairyTail, Gajeel, Max, and Mira. Though the farther we went, the burning in me grew stronger. I looked at my arm. Scales were forming. I felt myself going crazy. We stopped to discuss where we were going. I was quiet the whole discussion until,  "We can get Juvia and flood the place. She's a water mage after all." He looked at the others. Hearing Gray say her name made me snap. "You still care about her don't you!?" I yelled, pushing him to the nearest tree. Everyone was shocked. "Natsu..." I cut him off, "Don't lie!" My grip tightened on him. "No, no I don't like her like that, you of all people should know that!" I pushed him harder. He looked frightened at my sudden outburst. I snapped out of it. Realizing that I'm hurting my mate. Everyone was quiet and looking at us. I released him then ran. I ran far away from them making sure I don't hurt anyone else. Soon, my whole body transformed.

Gray's Pov

   I was still by the tree, frozen from shock. Natsu let me go and took off. He's never snapped at me before. I looked at everyone. Erza nudged her head towards where Natsu went. I nodded and took off to find him. I was deep in the forest by now. I couldn't find him. "Natsu!" I tried gaining his attention. Nothing. I walked further. That's when I heard it. A low growl. Natsu! I looked around the trees. Then I spotted him. "Natsu?" I moved forward cautiously. The figure turned around slowly. He growled at me, "Don't come any closer!" I stopped. Then, the air was knocked out of me. I tried fighting him off but, he was too strong. He took a knife from his pocket and forced it in my hands. He pulled them closer to him. "Do it!" I was shocked. "Stab me Gray! Please! I can't take this any longer!" "Natsu," "At least destroy him, you're a demon slayer, right? Destroy the demon in me!" I struggled a little more. His eyes softened, " I don't wanna hurt you anymore, Gray. I don't wanna hurt anyone else. Especially the one I love. Please. Please Gray, Please." A tear fell from my eyes. "I-I can't. Natsu. I love you, I can't kill someone I love. Is there another way?" Tears were spilling. He shook his head. He pulled something from his neck and handed it to me. "Open it when your ready." "Natsu." He silenced me. "I don't want to be like this any longer. I don't want to stay crazy the rest of my life and let some demon take over me. I just can't risk hurting the ones I love." He looked at me, "I love you Gray, I've always have." Then everything stopped. I felt something run down my hands. The knife was plunged in his stomach. He fell. I caught him in my arms. "No, no , no, no. Natsu?" I cried, pulling him closer. "Please, please come back to me." My forehead was against his. I heard footsteps. There was a gasp. I didn't look up. I just continued holding my dying love. There was a hand on my shoulder. Erza. Nothing was said. Minutes passed. We were about to leave but something happened. I heard coughing. "G-Gray." I stopped in mid step. There was more coughing. I turned around. My eyes widened. Tears formed. "Natsu?" He finally stood all the way up. "Hey, droopy eyes." He greeted softly. I was frozen in shock once again. I tackled him in a hug. We fell to the ground. He laughed. "Hey, love." I was crying even harder. "You're alive. You're alive! But how? You, you, the knife!" I finally got out. He pulled me closer to him, "Shh, it's over, everything's over." He kissed my head. " I thought, I thought you were dead!" He chuckled softly, "Not all the way, just part of me. The demon is dead. He's gone Gray. My darkness is gone." I looked at him and smiled. He returned it. Then I kissed him. He smiled. He's back, my love is back. That's all that matters right now. We continued to kiss.

The end

Some Gratsu angst!😊 I put a little bit of maze runner stuff in it, but, Enjoy!😊