✨~Seungchuchu~Fluff~✨

It was the Grand Prix final. Everyone was excited for this year. Especially Seung Gil. He had something planned. Something special for his 3 year boyfriend Phichit. Though he had to wait until after the banquet. He wanted the night to be special. Even if they don't place on the podiums. The banquet was finally here. Everyone was having a good time. Yuuri has already had too many drinks. Now Victor was trying to catch him and make sure he isn't doing anything else. Yurio was with Otabek, enjoying his company. Seung Gil was walking around, trying find Phichit. Probably takings tons of pictures with everyone. He smiled. After a couple minutes, he finally spotted his boyfriend. Phichit was with Giant Hong and Leo taking selfies. He made his way over. Seung Gil then got close enough to wrap his arms around Phichit from behind and rest his chin on his shoulder. Phichit giggled, "Hi!" Phichit turned around in his arms and kissed his cheek. They stayed like that for awhile. Then, "Hey Phichit?" Phichit lifted his head from Seung's shoulder, "Hmm?" "Ready to go? I have something for you, when we get home." Phichit lit up at that, "What is it?" Seung chuckled, "You'll see, I just want to show how much I love you that's all." Phichit smiled then kissed Seung Gil, "Then let's go!" That's how they ended up where they are now the next morning. The two were cuddled up in Seung's bed. His dog was around them too. Phichit snuggled closer into his chest. Seung just tightened his grip and pulled him even closer. Then buried his nose in Phichit's hair. "I love you," he mumbled. Phichit just smiled in his sleep, "I love you, too." They continued sleeping, the husky cuddled close to them keeping the two warm. Best way to end the season.

The end

Some Seungchuchu fluff!😊 Enjoy!😊