✨~Stingue~Fluff~✨

Rogue was studying for his big test and he was adjusting his way too big glasses on his face when Sting busted through the door. Both of them froze. Rogue because Sting doesn't know he wore glasses. Sting because he was thinking how good Rogue looked with them. Large red eyes stare back at Sting. Rogue's face heated up. A blush spread across Sting's face. "So cute," he whispered. Rogue whined a bit and squirmed, embarrassed. Then all of a sudden Rogue was pushed back on his bed and warm lips were on his. He melted and kissed back. Sting let out a tiny giggle, "Cutie." He nuzzled Rogue's nose with his and then his cheek. Soon Sting started kissing his neck. "Sting, I have to study." It was Sting who whined this time. Rogue sighed, "Fine, I guess I can take a break." He felt Sting smile. "You know, you look good with glasses. You should keep them." Sting whispered. Rogue hit his chest. Sting just stared into Rogue's big, round, red eyes, that made him look younger and kissed him again. Then he got off Rogue and sat behind him. He pulled him close to his chest, face in neck, while Rogue continued to study. Maybe glasses weren't so bad after all. Rogue smiled to himself and went back to his book.

The end

Author's note

Some Stingue fluff!😊 Enjoy!😊