✨~Gratsu~Rejected Part II~✨

Here's the final part! Hope you like it!😊

   Happy gasped, "Oh no," he flew towards Natsu. Lucy followed. They found Natsu curled up on the ground, crying. When they saw Gray come in the guild without Natsu, they knew something was wrong. Happy flew around Natsu and hugged him. "Natsu, what happened?" Lucy asked softly. She gently pulled his head onto her lap and brushed away his hair. Happy curled into a ball in Natsu's chest. Natsu couldn't answer because he was too upset. He let out another sob. Happy answered for him, knowing exactly what's going on, "His mate declined him, Lucy." Happy said sadly, his eyes were starting to water too. He looked at Natsu again and snuggled closer. He doesn't like seeing Natsu like this. Lucy then felt bad for Natsu. She's never seen him so upset before. She wrapped her arms around his shoulders and hugged him. Erza watched from the side. She looks like she was about to go after someone. And that's what she did.

   Gray was sitting with Warren and Loki, getting a drink of ice water when he was pulled up by his shirt and slammed into the wall. He groaned at the force. A flash of red hair came into view. "What the heck Erza? What was that for?" He yelled at her. She glared at him, "You know perfectly well why. Knowing how much you love him too, why did you reject him like that?" She growled at Gray, glaring. Gray glared back mostly for being thrown into a wall without warning. "I don't know why I rejected him. I-I don't know," he said softly. Erza tapped her foot, "Then go make up! Now!" She pushes him towards the door. He stumbled but regained balanced, "Okay!" He went out.

   He stumbled out the door and went where he left Natsu. He rounded the corner and saw Lucy holding Natsu. Happy curled up in between them. His heart ached at the sight. What had he done? Yes, he loved Natsu too, but he wasn't expecting his dream to come true, to have Natsu love him back. It was too sudden. He felt scared at the sudden confession. Gray made his way over to the curled up Natsu. He reached out his hand brushed away his hair covering his eyes. Lucy handed him over. He laid a hand on Natsu's cheek. Natsu immediately leaned into it. Then he finally sat up and rubbed his eyes dry. Natsu sniffled. He looked at Gray, though when he did, he felt something cold on his lips. He gasped and froze. But then he responded. Gray pulled back but still kept their lips close to one another. "I- I do love you Natsu. I just, I got scared when you confessed. I never thought you'd actually love me back. That's why I did what I did. But it was the worst thing I could have done. I never meant to hurt you. I was just scared." Gray confessed softly. Thumb tracing Natsu's cheek. Natsu smiled, "So you do want to be my mate?" Gray nodded, "Yes, yes I'll be your mate." He chuckled softly. Natsu heartbeat got faster. Then he wrapped his arms around Gray's neck and kissed him again. Gray kissed back. They pulled away. Gray rested his forehead against Natsu's, "I love you, Natsu." He whispered softly. "I love you too, Gray." They kissed once more. Then Natsu cuddled into Gray's chest and sighed. Gray kissed his head. Lucy smiled at the two. Having his mate accept him, Natsu was back to himself. He was happy again.

The end

Author's note

Some Gratsu fluff!😊 Enjoy!😊