🎄✨~Stingue~Christmas Special✨🎄

"Papa! Momma!" A three year old came running through his parents bedroom. "Santa came!" He jumped on the bed. Sting groaned at the weight. Rogue stirred awake and pushed himself off of Sting's chest. "Hey baby." He pulled his son towards him . "Ready to open presents?" "Yeah!" Gabe cheered. "Sting, up!" "Five more minutes," Sting grumbled. Rogue glared at him. Then he grinned. He held his baby boy, and used his foot to push Sting off the bed. He landed with a loud thud. "Ow! What the heck!" Rogue smiled, "Morning to you too!" Sting glared at his two boys. Their son laughed. Sting sighed. Then smiled at him. "Come here you!" He grabbed Gabe from Rogue. They raced down the stairs. Rogue behind them, smiling. When he got there, Sting and Gabe were already opening presents. He joined them. After awhile, all the presents and stockings were opened. Rogue went to the kitchen and got hot chocolate for them. But when he got back, there was a messy surprise. Sting, standing in the middle of the living room, arms out, was covered head to toe with wrapping paper and ribbon. He even had a bow on his head, Gabe playing with his toys, "Merry Christmas, Rogue!" Rogue laughed. He went towards Sting and wrapped his arms around his neck and kissed him. "Merry Christmas!" What a great way to start Christmas.

The end

Author's note

Stingue Christmas fluff!😊 Also cause I haven't done Stingue in a while😊 Enjoy!😊