✨~Natray~Fluff~✨

Laxus waited for the Thunder Legion. He heard footsteps. "We're here boss." Bickslow's voice sounded. Laxus scoffed. "Defeat FairyTail. That's all I'm asking." He chuckled. His team departed."Oh, and Bickslow," he heard him stop, "Bring Gray to me after you're finished with him. I wanna have a little fun with that little pyro." Bickslow nodded and headed off.

Time skip

  The three hid throughout the town. Everyone in FairyTail was going against each other to save the girls. Bickslow finally found Gray. Gray freezed his dolls. Bickslow laughed, "You're gonna have to do better than that." More objects appeared and attacked Gray. Gray dodged. Bickslow ran into an alley. "Warmer." He taunted. Gray looked up. Then, "Formation babies!" his dolls obeyed him, "Formation! Formation!" Green light appeared and went straight to Gray. They got a hit and Gray was down. Bickslow laughed and picked him up, "Time to take you to the boss, hehe."

With Natsu, Gajeel, and Makarov

  Natsu felt something trigger him. His eye twitched. Then he charged at the runed wall, "Gray!" He threw himself at the wall trying to get through. "Bickslow versus Gray. Bickslow won, Gray K-oed." Happy read the rules. Natsu punched the invisible wall. Fire bursted all over his body. He slammed against the wall again, "Let me out!" He growled, voice low. Face pressed against the runes. Not good. Gajeel looked at Natsu worried about him.

Back to Laxus

  Laxus laughed. Bickslow returned with Gray. "Now time for some fun." He got chains and chained Gray against a column in the cathedral, arms above his head. Laxus went up to Gray and lifted his chin with a finger. Gray was still unconscious from his fight with Bickslow.  He let him go roughly. Time to send a message.

Natsu

   A dark laugh echoed through the hall catching the four's attention. "Laxus." Gramps knew who it was immediately.  A hologram of Laxus appeared. Laxus smirked, "Liked my little show, Gramps?" Makarov glared and so did Natsu. "My plan is working perfectly already. More than half the guild down. Thanks to my trusty guards." He chuckled. Then he looked at Natsu and smirked again. Natsu charged at him, "What did you do!?" He tried attacking Laxus but he missed completely and crashed into a column in the guild. Laxus only laughed, "This is fun already." Natsu glared, "What do you mean?" Another person appeared in the hologram. But he wasn't moving. Natsu recognized who it was, "Gray!" He wanted to punch Laxus. Laxus smirked once again. He moved to Gray and wrapped an arm around his waist. Natsu was angry. Laxus saw this and began to explore under Gray's shirt. "Hmpf, I'll have to thank Bickslow for my prize." He grinned. Natsu couldn't stand it.. "Stop it!" Natsu growled. Laxus paused his exploring hand. "Just having a little fun that's all." Natsu was shaking, trying to remain calm, "I swear, if you touch him anymore than you are now," he growled more. Then he heard it, "Natsu." The soft whisper of his name. Gray. He heard a soft whimper from his mate when Laxus went lower. Gray struggled to get away from him. "Stop!" Natsu yelled. "Laxus, stop this at once!" Gramps ordered. Laxus did. "If you want him back, come and find me." He let Gray go. Gray winced at the force. The hologram was gone. Natsu growled and then went to go slam against the runed wall again, but crashed to the floor, realizing the wall was gone. Natsu was confused. But soon got up and launched himself where Gray and Laxus were when he knew he was free now. He followed Gray's scent. His favorite, mint and vanilla.

Time skip

  Cardia Cathedral. The doors were busted down. An angry Natsu came through. Flames all over his body. Dragon force. Flames coming through his hands as well, wanting to fight. "Fire dragon secret art" Natsu roared. Laxus dodged it easily. Natsu growled. "Lightning dragon's heavenward halberd!" That scent Natsu flying. He got back up. Laxus was by Gray once again. He broke the chains, but caught Gray. Gray fought against it. "Ice make:Hammer!" It knocked Laxus off him. He escaped. Laxus punched him backwards. He fell to the ground. "Fire dragons iron fist!" Natsu attacked Laxus once Gray was safe from harm. Laxus got ready for another attack. He roared and lightning cracked. Before it could hit Natsu, Gray stepped in. "Ice make shield!" He protected Natsu. But he got knocked away from the force again. "Gray!" "Ice make Cannon!" He blasted it towards Laxus. It knocked him out for a bit. Gray collapsed. Natsu caught him before he could reach the floor. "Natsu." Natsu smiled at his mate. Gray cuddled closer, burying his face in Natsu's chest. Natsu paused. Laxus's scent was all over Gray. He growled. He lifted Gray's chin and kissed him, "Let's get you home." Natsu dashed towards the guild with Gray in his arms.

Time skip

  "You're back!" Happy exclaimed when he saw Natsu running in with Gray. "How is he?" Makarov asked looking at Gray. Natsu looked down at his mate and smiled softly when he saw Gray asleep. Natsu kneeled to the floor laying Gray down, head in his lap. "He's fine. Just needs rest." He answered softly not wanting to wake Gray. He moved Gray's bangs back and kissed his forehead. Soon he started sniffing him and nuzzled everywhere he could, checking for any other injuries. He whined as he did so, wanting to get rid of Laxus's scent on his mate. He licked at Gray's wrists where the chains were tied from Laxus. Then nuzzled them. Gray woke up to the nuzzling. "Natsu." Natsu paused again then smiled when he saw Gray awake. He tackled him into a hug. Gray laughed and ran his hands through Natsu's hair, holding him close. Gajeel rolled his eyes but smiled at the two. Natsu leaned into Gray's touch. He purred loudly. Happy his mate is safe. Makarov smiled fondly at his children. Natsu kissed Gray. "I love you." They both smiled. Gray was safe.

The end

Author's note

Enjoy!😊 I got this idea from watching older episodes, back when Laxus attacked Fairytail and got banned. Anyway, here you go!😊