✨~Gratsu+Stingue~Double Date (#3)~✨

They walked out of the diner, milkshakes in hand and laughing. Gray wrapped an arm around Natsu and pulled him close to his side, Natsu smiling at him holding his hand that was hanging off his shoulder. Same for Sting and Rogue. "Oh! That was great!" Sting exclaimed. "Yeah, it was." Natsu agreed. They walked towards the river, soon settling down there for the rest of their time together. They all sighed once they sat by the tree. Natsu cuddled against Gray. Rogue in Sting's lap, head on shoulder. It was quiet for awhile, until Gray and Natsu heard noises beside them. They turned and saw Sting and Rogue making out. "Uhh," Gray cleared his throat getting their attention, smirking at them. They pulled apart startled. Both blushed. Rogue more deeply than Sting who was just grinning, "What? It's not like you guys do it too." Gray shook his amused and looked at Natsu. Natsu laughed and buried his face in Gray's neck. Gray looked down at him. He lifted his chin with a finger and gently pressed his lips on Natsu's. Natsu gasped at the sudden action. Now Sting was the one smirking. He kissed Rogue again. They all laid down, pulling their partners closer to them. The sun was setting. "It's getting late." Gray commented. He looked at Natsu, who was fast asleep on his chest. Rogue too, on Sting. Sting cracked his open and looked towards Gray, "Yeah I guess you're right." Gray looked at Natsu again and gently nudged him awake, not wanting to at first. "Hmm?" Gray kissed his head, "Hey sleepyhead, ready to head home." Natsu yawned, "Nooo!" He yawned again, "Okay." Gray smiled at his sleepy pyro. He looked towards Sting and a sleepy Rogue. "Well," Sting picked up Rogue bridal style, allowing Rogue to sleep more. "I guess we'll see you guys again sometime." He grinned. Gray nodded. He put an arm on Natsu's waist and held him close again. Natsu snuggled closer. "See ya!" Sting turned back around smiling, "Bye Guys! Let's do it again sometime!" "Sure!" The two couples parted separate ways. Best double date so far, for sure.

The end

Author's note

Gratsu and Stingue fluff!😊 Enjoy!😊