Stingue~ 🎄Mistletoe🎄

Christmas was here in the Sabertooth guild. All were celebrating, laughing, drinking, fighting. The twin dragons and their team were all having a good time. Yukino hanging with Rufus and Orga. Frosch and Lector drinking eggnog.While Minerva was trying to strangle Sting and Rogue. As she puts it, they were annoying her, especially with the attempted flirting to the other. Though they were all having a great time since it was the holidays. The guild has finished putting up decorations and the tree. One decoration in particular that some of girl mages were excited for was the mistletoe. Waiting to be kissed under. Sting had other plans. He was waiting for the right time to pull Rogue underneath the mistletoe with him and kiss him. He's waited so long and now's his chance. They have been going out for quite some time now, but never had their first official kiss. So since Christmas time is here, Sting figured this would be the best time for it. He was leaning back against the bar, looking for a certain shadow mage. Then he saw him walk towards Rufus and Yukino, with Frosch in his arms. He sat Frosch down and the little cat headed towards Lector. Adorable, he thought. Then he smirked. He looked up at the ceiling, there was a mistletoe, perfect. Then started striding towards the small group Rogue was in. He came up behind him. He wrapped his arms around Rouge and spun them around until they were under the mistletoe. They stopped and Sting dipped Rogue. "Hey babe." He said smirking. Rogue was very surprised and confused, he wasn't expecting this from Sting. But somehow he liked it. Then, "Look up." Rogue did and saw the mistletoe. His eyes widened. He looked back at Sting. When he did, a pair of warm lips were on his. He froze, but soon melted. He ran his hands through Sting's hair. Their first kiss. And it was perfect.

The End

Author's note

    Some Stingue fluff😊 Enjoy!😊