Natray/Gratsu~ tortured

(Notes: some violence)

Natsu's Pov

He's been missing for half a year now. We still don't know who took him. But for now we are thinking it's a dark guild after a precious thing from us. Though, why would they take Gray. Team Natsu and the rest of FairyTail is preparing to take revenge. I hung my face low, hair hiding my face and emotions. "Don't worry Gray. We're coming for you baby. Just hold on a little longer wherever you are. We are not giving up on you, cause we're FairyTail wizards and we never give up." I whispered to myself and in a tight fist by my side. I'm all fired up.

Gray's Pov

A scream came from a dark room. A crack from whip hit the back of the icy pale skin of Gray. "Tell me where can I find the Fairy Glitter!" The big, threatening man roared. Gray whimpered. "I'm telling you I don't know!" He gritted out. "Lies!" He whipped again. Then he went around Gray and forcibly took his chin and pulled Gray's face close to his. "You'll tell me whether you like it or not!" He slapped Gray. Then the mans eyes went big and he smirked. He grabbed Gray by the throat harshly. He dragged him out the door. "This will make you talk." He went to another room.

Natsu's Pov

"Gaahhh!" Where is he!" We walked all around town. I threw a fire ball angrily. "Natsu, we'll find him, we just gotta believe we can." Lucy said trying to calm me. Soon we reached a cafe. When we got closer, I heard a few people talking outside. Then I stopped. I perked my ears up. "Did you hear? One of the FairyTail members have gone missing!" One person said. "Yeah, I heard it was that ice wizard. What was his name again? Gray Fullbuster?" My eyes widened. They're talking about Gray! I strained my ears to listen again. "They're saying he got captured by a dark guild, something about them wanting Fairy Glitter or something." I gasped. A dark guild? What do they want with Fairy Glitter? It's already gone, gained by Cana. Why take Gray? I ran back to our group, "Hey guys!" They turned towards me. "I think I know where Gray is."

Gray's Pov

He slammed a door open, making me flinch a little. He let go of me. The door was shut. The dark guild master came back behind me and lifted me up and threw me into a bed. My eyes widened. Nononono, he can't. I haven't even had my first with Natsu yet. I crawled backwards but it didn't do much cause my back hit the headboard. The man turned towards me with a sickening grin. "This will defiantly make you talk now. He put a hand on my chest and then pulled me backwards against him. I feel his breath on my ear. I turned away. "Please, don't do this, anything but this." I begged. I struggled. His grip tightened. Then I thought of something. I quickly elbowed him in the stomach. The grip loosened. Then I kicked him, hard. "Arrg, you brat!" I started throwing everything I had trying to stall him from doing this. Natsu, please hurry. I threw another punch, but he caught my wrist. He twisted it. "Ahh!" I squeezed my eyes shut. "Think you can escape huh?" He grinned. "There's no way."

Natsu's Pov

I told them what I heard. "Isn't here a dark guild close by here?" Lucy asked. "Yes, there is. A few miles south from here." Erza replies. I sniffed. "Smell anything Natsu?" I heard Happy ask. "Not yet." I sniffed again. Then I started moving south like Erza said. I sniffed and sniffed. I looked towards the trail that led out of town. I bolted. "Natsu!" Lucy yelled. They ran after me. "Did he catch a scent?" Happy asked. "Possibly."

Time skip

I skidded to a halt in front of a building. I sniffed again. Peppermint and snow. Gray! I kicked down the door and lit up my hands ready to fight. I walked through the door. This place was huge! The rest of the stumbled through the door catching up to me. I perched my ears once again listening for anything. A faint sound came. A scream. It sounded familiar. My eyes widened and I bolted again towards the sound. "I'm coming Gray!"

Gray's Pov

He punched me in the jaw and I screamed. He kept punching and kicking like I'm some old boxing bag. Then there was a bang. He stopped. He glowered. He shoved me to the ground and left me there to see what caused that sound. "I'm coming Gray!" My eyes widened. Natsu. Tears started forming. Please, save me.

Natsu's Pov

I heard footsteps. I turned towards them. A large man appeared. "Where is he!?" I yelled. "Fire dragon roar!" He dodged it. "Where's who?" "Don't play dumb with me!" "Fire dragon iron fist!" I punched him in the face. "Gray! You have him don't you!" "What makes you think that huh?" He smirked. "His scent his here, I know it." I glared at the guy. "Well you're not gonna get him. Unless you give me Fairy Glitter." I growled. "No ones giving you anything." I got ready for an attack. "Fire dragon iron fist!" I give a blow. He stubbles and fell. "I'll go and find Gray, you guys stay here and stall him!" They looked at me. "Right!" I ran.

Time skip

"Gray!" I yelled trying to get a response. I heard a whimper. "Gray." I caught a scent. I followed it. I came to a door. I kicked it down. What I saw scared me. Gray was there, but he was on the floor barely moving. Scratches all over him. "Oh baby." I ran towards him and dropped beside him. I gently lifted him into my lap and caressed his cheek carefully. "Natsu." He whimpered. "Hey, hey, you're okay. I'm here." I leaned down and kissed his head and stayed there a minute, breathing in his scent calming my dragon. "Let's head home." I put my arms underneath him and gently lifted him up. He's alive and okay. That's all that matters. "Hey Natsu?" I looked down at him. "Kiss me." I did. "I love you Gray." "I love you too. Thank you for saving me." With that we headed home safe and sound.

The end

Author's note

Enjoy!😊