Stingue~Dresses (Shy Rogue)

Rogue's Pov

      Sting was out running errands with Yukino. I had the apartment to myself. Perfect. I went to our shared room and pulled out some dresses that were hidden on my side of the closet. Sting doesn't know this, but sometimes I like to dress up a bit. I took a breath and put on the first one. A cute, short black dress with a twirly skirt. I put my hair in a pony and put on heels. (Picture above.) I swung the skirt a bit. I smiled and looked in the mirror. "Wow," I paused. I saw Sting standing in the doorway through the mirror. I turned towards him and backed up against the mirror and holding my hand behind me. I blushed. "Sting, I-I thought you were running errands?" I asked, shock filled my voice. He was still looking at me. Eyes going up and down. I closed in on myself and crossed my arms and rubbed my hands down them, nervously. "I was, we finished early." "Oh," "Yeah." There was a pause. "You look great." My eyes widened. I was not expecting that. I blushed deeply and looked down. Bangs covering my eyes. I heard shuffling. Strong arms were around my waist. "You should wear this more." His breath was on my ear. I buried my face in his neck. He lightly chuckled. "Hey, Rogue?" I lifted my head a bit. He smiled. Then lips were on mine. I melted, and smiled through it. He smiled back. I don't have to worry anymore.

The end

Some Stingue fluff😊 Enjoy!😊