✨~Gratsu~Fluff~✨

"Come on Natsu! Let us see!" Lucy begged. They heard a whine, "No! It's embarrassing." The girls giggled, "It's not that bad!" "Yes it is!" Lucy got an idea. She headed to the dressing room and pulled out a very red Natsu. "You look fine!" She assured him. Natsu shrunk into himself and tried to cover up. He was wearing a long sweater and thigh high socks. The only thing he likes about it was that the shirt had Gray's scent on it because it was his sweater and it comforted him. Squeals bursted, making him wince at the sudden loudness. "Natsu, you look adorable!" Levy exclaimed. Natsu blushed. The girls cooed. Then Lucy gasped, "We should show Gray!" Natsu eyes widened, "Wait, what?" But it was too late, he was already being dragged out the door.

    Natsu stumbled through the doors as the girls pulled on him. "Gray! We have something for ya!" Lucy called. Gray turned to them after talking with Warren. He looked confused. "What?" He turned to Warren, who just shrugged and walked away. Then he saw pink and weight was on him. Natsu pushed himself off and looked away, blushing. Soon, Gray finally got a good look of Natsu. He blushed a bit himself when he saw it was just a sweater and thigh high socks. But then Natsu felt an arm on his waist and breath on his ear, "Cutie." Natsu gasped and blushed. He squealed when Gray's hand went lower on his back and felt a tiny squeeze. Gray chuckled. Then something popped into Gray's head and soon Natsu found himself on top of the bar's surface and Gray's hands holding his legs. Natsu blushed deeply and covered his face. Gray smiled and nuzzled his cheek with his nose. "You should wear this more often." Gray whispered.  Natsu whined and buried his face in Gray's neck. Gray kissed his head and let his hands continue wandering up and down his legs. Natsu heard giggles, but he ignored them and just cuddled more closely to Gray, legs wrapping around Gray's waist. Gray just smiled and leaned his forehead against Natsu's and kissed his nose. They stayed like this the rest of the day.

The end

Author's note

Some Gratsu fluff!😊 Enjoy!😊