✨~Gratsu/Stingue~Neko fluff part II~✨

He whined as he followed Rogue around the woods finding berries and food. Rogue sighed for the hundredth time that day, getting annoyed with his partner. "Nothing to do..." Natsu mumbled trailing off. Rogue rolled his eyes, and his ears twitched, "Well if you'd help me pick berries you'll have something to do." He sighed once more and continued his hunt for his favorite rare, blackberries. Natsu just whined again  and decided to zone out into his own little world. His mind went back to a certain handsome dark haired hunter. It's been a month since their little encounter and his broken leg. He purred at the thought of him. Then all of a sudden he ran into Rogue. "Wha-? What happened?" He asked coming back into reality. "Shush!" Natsu paused all sudden movement. Then he perked up along with Rouge. They looked at each other. "That smell," Rogue started, but Natsu interrupted him, "Gray!" He gasped and started running to find his hunter. "Natsu! Wait! We don't know if..." Natsu was gone before he could finish his warning. Rogue growled in annoyance. Then he sighed and followed where Natsu went.

   Natsu raced through the woods, following the familiar scent. He let his tongue flap out happily as he trotted quickly through the trees. The scent got stronger. Natsu went even faster until he finally spotted them. He halted right then. He gasped and wagged his fluffy tail happily. There right in front him were Gray and Sting. His heart pounded as he looked at Gray. They were setting up their camp and Gray was tending the fire while Sting polished their guns. Then all of a sudden, he busted into a run towards Gray and tackled him to the ground. They rolled around until they came to a stop. Natsu started to lick all over his face. Gray was laughing, "Okay! Okay!" Natsu have one last lick and let him sit up. Gray looked at him and smiled. Natsu tail wagged happily. Gray pulled him into a hug. Nuzzling and petting his fur. "Oh I missed you so much." Gray said. He hugged Natsu tighter. Natsu purred and cuddled into Gray. Then Gray noticed Natsu's leg was looking better than the last he saw it. "Glad you're feeling better," he whispered into Natsu's fur. He kissed his head. Then they all heard a shout and looked up where it came from. "Natsu! Natsu where are.." Rogue came running into the clearing and came to a halt. He saw Natsu cuddling someone. Then he realized who it was. He gasped and blushed, especially when he saw Sting look up from his gun towards him. His ears went down, embarrassed from his shouting. "Uh," he slowly back away behind a tree. Natsu giggled a bit. Then changed into almost human and went to go fetch Rogue. He let his tail swish as he walked.

   Soon they were all cuddled by the fire. Natsu was purring happily in Gray's lap once again while he was being petted. Rogue sat a little closer to Sting this time. He looked at the boy. Maybe he's not so bad after all. He thought as he heard him chatting with Gray. His tail thumped the ground when he felt his heart quicken. Soon he felt himself go over to Sting. Then his nose took control. He started sniffing him. He purred loudly. "O-okay?" Sting was very confused. Then Rogue settled himself in Sting's lap like Natsu had done to Gray in their first meeting. Gray and Natsu were watching. Natsu giggled again. "He likes you," Natsu finally spoke around them. He smiled at Rogue. He saw his partner's tail thump happily. Gray smiled too and continued petting Natsu. Sting looked at him weirdly, "But," Gray chuckled and just stayed quiet. Sting sighed, then he cautiously lifted his hand to pet Rouge, afraid he was gonna get hissed at again. He didn't. Rogue just purred and wagged his tail happily. Soon they all settled down for the night. Natsu cuddled up against Gray, wrapping his tail around them. Sting settled down with Rogue. Both cats soon fell asleep happily. Yeah, they were glad they ran into their hunters again. 

The end

Author's note

Some Gratsu/Stingue fluff!😊 Enjoy!😊