✨~Mating season~✨

It was an unusual day here Fiore. Dragon season. FairyTail and Sabertooth were all curious about it. Though, the strange thing was, the dragon slayers in both guilds have transformed into actual dragons! It was very busy inside the FairyTail guild. All the dragon slayers we're together, including Sting and Rogue. Even Cobra with his mate. All the guild members just stood back out of the way and just watched the dragon slayers do their thing. Laxus was out of the way and stood by Freed, he felt calmer around him, he just watched around the guild. Freed was scratching behind his ears and he was purring. Natsu, who's mate is Gray, is nuzzling Gray and playfully tackling him gently. He pounced closer in front of Gray, his tail wagging and tongue out, wanting to goof around. Gray laughed when Natsu nudged his head through Gray's crossed arms and started licking his face. Gray gave in and hugged him, laughing, Natsu's tail thumping. Laxus rolled his eyes. Near those two, Rogue was sleeping, well trying to anyway. He was curled up, with wings tucked in. A certain white dragon kept trying to creep up to him wanting to join him. Sting was walking up slowly to Rogue, but then froze like a statue when Rogue opened an eye, he closed it. He tried again. He paused once more, breathing heavily, tongue out. Rogue kept looking at him. Then he rolled his eyes and lifted a wing. As soon as he did, Sting went and snuggled right up to him. Rogue's wing went down over both of them to keep warm. Gajeel, meanwhile, was 'protecting' Levy. He was just sitting straight up by the bar and wrapped his wings around Levy. Head resting on hers, cause height difference. He snarled at anyone who came close to them or who talked to Levy. Levy was annoyed, but loved him anyway. Wendy, poor girl, her mate wasn't there during his hour. So, she was feeling down, while looking at the others, and so she went and curled up by Lucy and waited patiently for her to come. Cobra, like Laxus, just stood by Midnight.

Time Skip

       Soon Laxus got bored and wanted to get someone annoyed. He looked at Natsu and Gray. He grinned. He decided to mess with Gray a bit. He got up from laying beside Freed, and stalked his way towards the couple. Natsu was busy with cleaning Gray and circling him to scent him, while holding him close. He was nudging Gray's stomach when Laxus arrived. He paused, and turned around and snarled at him, pushing Gray behind him protectively. Laxus circled the couple, looking Gray up and down. Gray looked worried and moved closer to Natsu. Laxus moves closer to Gray and slides his tail around him. Natsu growled. Then the tail moved away and Laxus went back to Freed. Natsu stared him down. Gray came over and petted his head. He calmed down and whined. He went back to sniffing Gray again. Soon the doors opened, and Lyon and Chelia walked in. Wendy perked up, and went straight to Chelia and tackled her into a hug, Chelia laughed. Lyon went to check on Gray. He finally spotted them but stopped. He smiled at the two. He's never seen Gray so happy before. He saw him and let the two be. Wendy curled up against Chelia. All in all, it was a very eventful day for FairyTail, and  they still love all the dragon slayers no matter what.