✨Natray and Stingue w/ side Sting/Natsu, and Gray/Rogue~Cheating✨

Gray's Pov

It was early morning. A certain ice mage was sleeping soundly in their bed they shared at Natsu's. Though, when he woke up he didn't feel a pair of arms around him and hands on his (very small) bump like usual. He got confused. He looked behind him to Natsu's side of the bed. Empty. Odd. Usually he would wake up feeling warmth that comforted him and he would snuggle closer to that feeling. But he couldn't today. He got up and checked around the house. Nothing. "Natsu!" He called. Silence. He frowned, this wasn't like Natsu at all. He shrugged, He's probably at the guild, he thought. He got dressed and headed towards the guild.
Little did he know though, a certain pink hair mage has been running around with a certain white dragon with blond hair, and he didn't know about it and the blonde would like it if it stayed that way.

At the Eucliffe residence

Rogue's Pov

He was sound asleep. Curled up with two exceeds. He felt warm. But not body heat warm. He was confused. "Sting?" He opened his eyes and looked beside him. No Sting. Where are you? He searched the room. He saw no one there. He checked the rest of their house. Nothing. He grabbed Frosch and Lector, careful not to wake them up, and held them close. He headed to the guild.

Gray's Pov

He opened the guild doors and walked in. He made his way to his team. "Have you guys seen Natsu?" Lucy and Erza looked up from their conversation. "Hey Gray! No we haven't seen him. Sorry." Lucy replied. He nodded. Then went to Mirajane. She might know. "No, I'm afraid not." He sighed. Where could he be? Gray went outside and started looking around town, arms around his belly for comfort.

With Natsu and Sting

There was giggles. Sting pulled Natsu in an alley way in town. He put his arms around Natsu's neck and pulled him closer. Lips close. "We shouldn't be doing this." Sting shrugged. "So?" Natsu looked at him. "What about Gray and Rogue?" "They won't know." He looked at Natsu and kissed him. Sting was against the wall, pulling Natsu towards him more. Natsu's on his waists. "You have no idea how long I've wanted to kiss you." Sting said between kisses. "For years I've been looking up to you." He breathed. "Now I have my chance." He kissed him again. "We've been over this Natsu." Natsu sighed then leaned in and kissed him once more. Sting smiled into it. They continued.

Rogue's Pov

Rogue spotted Yukino. "Hey, have you seen Sting?" Yukino looked up from her drink at his voice. "No, I haven't seen him all morning." Rogue nodded. Then went outside. He decided to walk around town to see if Sting is there. While walking, he ran into someone. "Oh! I'm so sor... Gray?" He looked up and Gray was there. Gray looked surprised . "Rogue, hey." "Hey yourself." Rogue smiled at him. "What are you doing here in town by yourself? Isn't Sting usually with you." Rogue sighed. "Usually. I actually haven't seen him all day which is odd." "Same with Natsu." Rogue looked at him. "Where could they be?" "Who knows." Gray paused, then, "Hey wanna look around together and see if we see them?" "Sure." They started walking around.
They walked for awhile, still not finding them. Then Rogue. Gray accidentally bumping him from behind. "Wha...?" "Shh." Then he heard it. Giggles. Then rogue sniffed the air. It was Stings scent! French vanilla and mint. Rogue's eyes widened. Then he dashed, following the scent. Gray went after him, careful of his baby bump. He caught up to him. Rogue stopped once again, looking shocked. Gray followed Rogue's eyes. "Sting?" Rogue whispered, hand over mouth. Then Gray's eyes widened. "Natsu?" It was barely a whisper. Sting and Natsu tensed. Natsu pushed off Sting and looked at Gray guiltily. He reached for him, but Gray stepped back. Sting looked at Rogue whose eyes were tearing up. "Gray," he reached again but Gray shook his head. "Let us... let ME explain! Please." He pleaded. Gray looked between Natsu and Sting. "How... how long?" Gray whispered. But Natsu heard loud and clear, he was a dragon slayer after all and had traits of a dragon. He sounded so hurt and small. He had a hand on his belly. "Rogue..." Rogue backed away. The two looked to the twin dragons. Rogue dashed. "Rogue!" Sting ran after him. Natsu looked down. "A couple of weeks." Gray's eyes widened. He's had the baby for that long. Natsu then caught a smell in the air. He looked confused. He sniffed again. He got closer to Gray cautiously. Then started sniffing him til he found what the smell was. "H..hey!" Gray lifted his arms a little, eyes following Natsu. Natsu finally stopped, at his stomach. He sniffed one last time. His eyes widened. He looked up at Gray. "Gray?" Gray looked down at Natsu who was on his knees face near his belly. Gray put his hands in Natsu's hair. Natsu purred at the touch. "How long have you known?" "Around the same time you've been with Sting." He whispered. Natsu winced. He looked at the bump Gray had. He nuzzled it with his nose. He stood up, face close to Gray's to the point they were almost kissing. Natsu leaned in. Gray looked down before Natsu could kiss him. Gray sucked in a breath and moved back. Natsu looked saddened by this. "Is there anything I can do to earn your forgiveness?" Gray paused. "Stop seeing Sting." Natsu nodded. He looked at Grays lips, then back to his eyes as if asking permission. Gray rolled his eyes then kissed Natsu. Natsu put his hands on Gray's face not wanting to let go. They pulled back, and Gray nuzzled Natsu's hand with the side of his face. "No more Sting?" He asked quietly. "No more Sting."

Rogue's Pov

       He ran quickly and far away. Far away from Sting as he could, tears in his eyes. But Sting was catching up and fast. "Rogue! Please!" They reached the river and stopped on the bridge. Sting grabbed his arm, but Rogue tried to pull away. He didn't look at Sting as he rubbed away his tears. He stopped fighting Sting's grip knowing he's not going to let go. He let himself be pulled into Sting's chest, though still not looking at him. Then he broke. "We're married you dummy!" He started hitting Sting's chest. Sting let him, but he held his grip on Rogue, arms around his waist, chin on top of his head. "Why?" His voice muffled and soft from being buried in Sting. Sting sighed defeatedly, "I don't know. It just came over me. He's been my idol for so long. I guess I just to see what it felt like to be with him." Rogue continued crying. "I'm sorry, I'm so sorry." Sting hugged Rogue tighter and pressed his lips to his hair and closed his eyes, inhaling Rogue's scent. Rogue clutched his shirt. "Let me make it up to you. Please? I'll do anything you want me too." "Anything?" He heard Rogue whisper and looked down at him. He looked so small. "Anything." "Stop seeing him." He finally looked at Sting. "No more Natsu." Sting nodded at his husband's request. "No more Natsu." He stated. "Promise?" "Pinky." He held out his pinky finger. Rogue linked his to Sting's and held tightly. Rogue laid his head on Stings chest again. "Don't leave me." He sounded small. "Please. I need you." He whispered the last part. Sting moved a hand to Rogue's hair and held Rogue close. His other hand rubbing his back soothing him. He kissed his head and pressed his nose against his hair. "I won't leave you. I'll never leave you. I love you too much." He said in a low voice. He kissed his head again. Rogue said something but it was muffled. "What Rogue?" Rogue pulled back a bit. "I said, I love you too." He smiled. Sting smiled back softly. The He leaned in. Rogue met half way. Lips moved in sync. Sting held Rogue's face. Rogue held his wrists. They pulled away slowly and rested their foreheads against each other. "Never again?" "Never again."

The end

Author's Note

😊 probably the longest one I've done so far!😊 hope you enjoyed😊