✨~Gratsu~Neko fluff~✨

They raced through the woods. There was shouting. The two small cats ran as fast as they could, wanting to get away from the two hunters that found them. Rogue quickly led them to a hiding place, Natsu was close behind. But right when they were about to go into hiding, Natsu yelped out. Metal snapped. Rogue halted, worried. He whined when he saw Natsu's leg. Rogue quickly changed into an almost human form and tried to help Natsu best he could. He couldn't get the trap off. Natsu also changed as well. But still had his ears and tail. "Leave," Natsu panted out, "Save yourself." Rogue stopped everything he was doing when he heard that sentence. "What? No! I'm not leaving. I can't leave you behind!" He pulled Natsu's head into his lap and cradled him. His tail swished and ears twitched. "Gray! I found them!" Both neko's froze. Footsteps approached. "Wher-," The boy, Gray, they heard one of them say, was stopped by the blond. There they were, a black neko and a light red fur colored one. Gray froze when he saw one of the neko's in the trap. They made eye contact. Natsu's tail thumped a little. The blond was the first to move. He prepared his hunting gun. He got close to them. Though before he could, Rogue hissed at him, baring his teeth. He held up his hands in defense. Gray just stood there looking at the one that was down. A faint blush appeared on his face. "Sting, wait." Sting looked at his partner. Gray slowly moved towards the trap. Rogue hissed again. He stopped again, "It's okay, I'm, we're not gonna hurt you." Rogue looked at him cautiously. "Sting, put the gun down." Sting looked at him like he was crazy, "But," "Put. The. Gun. Down." He interrupted slowly. Sting glared and tossed the gun somewhere. Gray continued to move to the trap. He carefully worked at it. It was a bit of a fight because Natsu almost didn't trust him, but a minute after he immediately warmed up to Gray and let him take the trap off. Rogue was still on alert.

   Moments passed and Natsu finally had his leg wrapped up and nursed for, thanks to Gray. Sting was still a little upset that he didn't get to hunt them. Natsu cuddled by Gray near the fire they built. Rogue, well, he still didn't like them very much. Especially the boy Sting. Though, he hated to admit it, but he was very attractive for a hunter: blond hair, bright blue eyes that almost glowed, and, very muscled. He just kept looking at him from afar, wanting to keep his distance just in case. He looked back towards Natsu. He seemed very content. Tail thumping, if he listened closely, Rogue could almost hear his partner purring. He saw Gray petting his fur. Natsu switched back to full neko so that he could. He sighed to himself. At least he's safe. He thought to himself. He looked around some more and saw that Sting was missing. Must've went to hike around. Good. But something inside him wanted him back so that he could feel safe too, like Natsu. He heard Natsu yawn. He snuggled back down into Gray's lap. Rogue decided it was time to go. He went over to where Natsu and Gray were cuddled up. He nudged Natsu a little and made a movement with his head telling him they were leaving. Natsu looked at him and whined. Gray looked between the two. Rogue started to leave, but Natsu stood back with his head down. Rogue turned around when he sensed that Natsu wasn't following. He sighed, fine. Natsu's tail wagged happily when he raced back to Gray. He jumped on him and licked him. Gray laughed and caught him just in time before falling. He accepted the lick. He lowered Natsu down and nuzzled his fur with his nose. Natsu nuzzled his neck. They stayed like that for a few minutes, hugging. "Goodbye." Gray whispered. "We'll meet again soon." Natsu licked him and then joined Rogue. He turned around again before he fully left. They made eye contact again. Then he disappeared. Gray sighed, then went off to find Sting.

The end

Author's note

Some Gratsu/Stingue fluff!😊 Enjoy!😊