Gratsu~First kiss

Natsu's Pov

           We were walking around town on a date. We just finished dinner and headed towards the river we used to fight at when we were little. We swung our hands together. "Thanks for today Gray!" I looked at Gray smiling. He looked back. "Anytime!" He smiled and I smiled back. I got shy and looked away, so did he. But out of the corner of my eye I could see him steal glances my way every now and then. We reached the river.

Grays Pov

"Though tonight's not quite over yet. I have a surprise." At this Natsu gasped and looked at me like a little kid. He's adorable. "What is it!?" I chuckled, "I can't tell you yet.  It's a surprise, remember?" He pouted with those kissable lips. I laughed again. "Come here!" I pulled him closer to me when we sat the edge of the water. He obeyed and laid his head on my shoulder and looked at the sunset. I was waiting for the perfect timing for his surprise and it's almost that time. We continued watching the sunset. When the sun got close to the edge of the water that's when I knew it was time.
"Hey, Natsu?" Hmm?" He said sleepily, lifting his head and look my way. I leaned in. Right when our lips touched the sky has changed to complete darkness with stars shining bright. He froze a bit, but right as he did he melted. He started kissing back and our lips moved in sync. We pulled back slowly and looked at each other smiling. "Our first kiss." He smiled bigger. "Surprise." He giggled at this. Then I leaned in again. We met halfway and had our second, then our night ended.

The end