✨Natray~Proposal + First kiss~✨

Gray laughed as he ran through the maze of ice. Natsu watched his boyfriend, soon to be fiancé, with a small smile. 'Beautiful,' he thought. The ice sparkled in the sunlight. Then something caught Gray's eye. An ice blue light floating towards him. A snow fairy. Gray was in awe. He held out his hand for the little fairy and she accepted it. Gray looked at Natsu with a smile. Natsu returned it and nodded. 'Right on time.' He thought as he fiddled with a small box in his pocket. Soon the little fairy started to flutter around Gray. Showering him with little ice crystals. Then a few more fairies joined her. They all danced around him. Gray watched them in pure awe. Soon the little fairy wanted him to dance along with them. Nudging his feet a little as best as she could. He obeyed the little fairy. Natsu watched as Gray twirled around with the fairies. Though a second later he felt a nudge on his own back. He looked behind him and saw the little fairy trying to get him to join Gray. "But, I can't dance," He he tried to protest quietly to her. But the little fairy wouldn't have it, she knew his plan, after all, he was the one who found her in the first place for help. So with all her strength she finally pushed Natsu towards Gray. He stumbled and almost knocked over his boyfriend. Though he caught him before they could fall. Natsu smiled sheepishly at Gray, rubbing his neck. Gray then took Natsu's hand and led them into a waltz. The fairies all giggled and smiled. They showered the two with more ice crystals. Right as Gray spun back to Natsu, Natsu took his chance and knelt on a knee. Gray caught himself before he could trip over him, but when he saw Natsu he gasped and covered his mouth in shock. Natsu pulled out a ring and smiled up at Gray. "Gray," he took his hand and pulled him close to him. "I love you. So much. Words can't describe how much you mean to me. You're my everything. My whole world. I don't know what I'd do without you." He took a deep breath. "Natsu," Gray whispered quietly. Happy tears forming. "So what I'm trying to say is, will you make me happy the rest of our lives and marry me?" Gray was lost for words. He didn't know what say, well except yes, of course. He nodded, as he couldn't speak. "Yes, yes I'll marry you." He voice cracked a bit. Natsu smiled bigger. He slid the ring on Gray's finger. It sparkled in the sunlight like ice. Gray smiled. Then all of a sudden lips were on his. Warm hands hugging his face gently. He was honestly shocked. But he finally started to kiss back. They pulled away slowly. Though lips were still touching. They smiled at each other. Natsu broke the silence, "I, know you wanted to save our first kiss for our special day but, I just couldn't wait any longer." He whispered. Gray's heart fluttered. He smiled once again at Natsu and blushed. But then he went for another kiss. It was Natsu who was shocked this time. He responded though. "It's okay," Gray whispered to him smiling, "it was perfect." They kept smiling at each other. Then Natsu leaned back in and kissed Gray a little deeper than the last two. Gray kissed back. Soon the two were in their own little world, happier than ever.

The end

Some Natray fluff!😊 Enjoy!😊