✨~Gratsu~High school Au~✨

Based on 'You belong with me' Taylor Swift

Natsu's Pov

    I was finishing up my homework due the next day. Though I kept spacing out. I looked at the window for the thousandth time that night, thinking of him. He'll never feel the same. Heck! We're in two totally different cliques and he's with someone! But I can't help but have a crush on him. The boy I'm thinking about is Gray. The jock of the school. Mr. Popularity. He's the reason I keep looking at my window. I saw him talking on his phone. He looked frustrated. Yes, we live right next to each other. As cliche as it is. Our windows were even right beside each other! Which makes me have a clear view of his room. Even though we're total opposite, he's not that bad. We've actually been communicating a bit since we live right next door, he's a great guy. I looked up and saw him slump on his bed, face in hands without a shirt. I quickly wrote a note on my writing pad with a marker.

You okay?

   He must've felt me looking at him. Gray looked up and smiled. He read the note. Then quickly got his own pad and marker.

Not really.

  Gray shrugged.

What happened?

   I quickly wrote to him.

My girls mad again. Says I haven't been hanging out as much as I used too. Think I'm gonna break up with her.

I lifted my pad again.

Sorry

Gray shrugged again.

Not really the one any way.

  My heart stopped. Maybe I have a chance. I quickly wrote once again, but by the time I lifted my pad, Gray's blind was down. I felt my heart sink. I looked at what I wrote, 'I love you.'  He'll never know. I packed my papers in my bag for tomorrow, took off my glasses and fell asleep.

Time skip

   I was at my locker. The girls walked up. "Hey, Natsu!" I heard Levy and Lucy giggle. "Book club?" Lucy asked. I nodded and we headed that way. But on the way there, a big group of the popular guys passed, Gray was one of them. My heart fluttered. He looked at me then smiled and gave a small nod in greeting. Then he quickly caught up with his friends and pulled up his collar of his black leather jacket. My face burned. I felt my arm get pulled. Zoned out again. "Come on!" Lucy pulled me along.

Gray's Pov

     I sighed in annoyance. My boys and I were out on the field. Then my girl, Juvia, came up and started yelling at me about missing a competition or whatever. The yelling continued. I had enough. "That's it, we're over." She stopped, "What!" I looked at her, "I said we're over." I walked off. "Gray! You better get back here!" She yelled. But I quickly went home wondering if Natsu is there. My heart fluttered. I pulled out a note from my back pocket. 'I love you,' I had written on it. Natsu. I wrote it last night about to show it but my mom yelled that I needed to go to bed so that's what I did after pulling down the blind. Maybe I still have time to show him? Yes,I have a crush on him. Even when I was still dating Juvia. Though I don't even know if he feels the same. I got home and went to my room and pulled up the blinds. What I saw was adorable. Natsu laying upside down on his bed and holding up a kitten. He was playing with the small animal. He brought it close to him and nuzzled the kitten's nose with his own. I chucked then pulled down the blind. Tomorrow I guess. I sighed and then got surrounded by darkness.

To be continued

Author's note

Some Gratsu fluff! 😊 Enjoy!😊