✨~Gratsu~The Prince Part I~✨

Natsu hummed to himself as he cleaned the steps of the palace entrance. Birds were around him, singing along with him. The doves cooed. Right as he finished cleaning every inch as the king ordered, the doors flew open and someone had stormed out. When they did, they left marks on the steps and accidentally knocked over his bucket of water. He dodged the cape of the prince before it could hit him, as it flew behind its owner. The birds flew off startled by the interrupted peace. He heard a frustrated sigh. "I'm sorry." He heard Gray whisper, after a few minutes of calming down. He smoothly made his way towards Natsu and helped him pick up the mess he had made. Gray also wiped up the muddy spots he left and then gently set everything down again. Natsu was going to protest when Gray started cleaning up, and that it was his job as a servant, but Gray insisted. Natsu looked at his lover softly. He smiled to himself. "Everything okay?" He quietly asked the prince. Gray sighed again. "No, not really. I just found out that I'm supposed to be marrying someone next week on my birthday. Marrying a total stranger!" Natsu's heart sunk. He knew he'd never had a chance. He's just a servant after all. Rags and dirt. But to Gray, he was special. He knew he should be happy for Gray, even if Gray doesn't want the marriage. It was part of being a prince and his duties. Gray threw the cleaning rag in the bucket making the water splash a bit. He turned around so he could properly sit on the steps. Arms on knees. He sighed heavily again. Then he looked at Natsu and laid a hand on his cheek. Natsu leaned into the touch. Loving the softness of Gray's hand. Gray then moved his hand to bury it in Natsu's dirty, pink hair. Natsu nuzzled his wrist. Gray smiled softly. He was about to lean in, but the doors busted open again and Natsu quickly moved away from Gray as he wasn't supposed to be near any of the royal family, and continued his chores. King Silver looked very unhappy when Natsu got the broom to sweep. Natsu's heart pounded. He doesn't want to get in trouble again. Not after last time. He hated the dungeon. Natsu was far away from the father and son, but he could still hear shouts of their arguments. The doors slammed. He looked back up towards the doors that Gray went through. He sighed longingly and finished his chores for the day.

To be continued

Author's note

Sorry for the wait!🙈 But here's the Prince Gray  two shot!😊 Hope you like it!😊