✨~Gratsu~ Valentine's Day special~✨

The two were curled up in bed. The raven haired, started to stir. When he did, he smiled at his love. Then pressed a kiss to his lips, trying to wake him up. The younger one smiled in his sleep as he felt the coolness. Soon Gray got up and went to the kitchen. Today's gonna be perfect. He started making breakfast. He brought a tray into their room with flowers and an iced heart on the said that he made using his ice-make magic. Natsu started sitting up. "Morning sleeping beauty." Gray smiled placing the tray on Natsu's lap. "What's this for ?" Gray kissed him, "Happy Valentine's Day." His voice was husky. Natsu gasped. "I totally forgot about that!" Gray smiled and chuckled. He kissed him again. "Don't worry about that. You've already melted my heart." Natsu blushed. Then lightly hit him, "Look at you being all sappy today." Gray kissed his cheek, "Only for you." He said cheekily. They laughed. Natsu kissed him. They stayed like that for a minutes. Kissing. Soon turning into a make out session. Gray moved the tray and got on top of Natsu and smiled. "Best morning yet." Natsu commented happily. They continued kissing. "I love you."

The end

Author's note

Some short Gratsu fluff!😊 Enjoy!😊