✨~Gratsu~Fluff~✨

Gray froze when he first heard it. The two were cuddled up in bed late in the night. Natsu was already out of it when it happened. He was mumbling stuff in his sleep when something caught his attention. 'Gi melin,' Natsu slurred. He snorted loudly then snuggled closer to Gray. Gray was very confused. Does Natsu know another language or something? Since when? He yawned. Eh, he'll ask about it tomorrow. He scooted deeper under the covers and tightened his grip on Natsu and pulling him closer. He fell asleep.

     It was at a guild party when he heard it again. Natsu going around clumsily, bumping into people. He finally got to Gray. He lazily attaches himself to his boyfriend and hung on him like a koala. Gray quickly got a hold of Natsu before he could fall. Though Natsu just snuggled and buried his face in Gray's neck and started slurring things again. It was very faint but he could hear it. 'Gi melin.' Then he was out, drooling on Gray's shoulder as Gray made their way home. He gently tucked Natsu in the covers and kissed his head, "Night, ashes." He whispered softly, smiling. Soon got to bed himself.

     Then it wasn't until the third time he finally asked about it. They both fell on the bed. Laughing and kissing. Natsu got on top of Gray and kissed him again. The kiss deepened. Natsu then started trailing everywhere. He moved to Gray's neck. Gray let his hands wander all around Natsu. Then lower to his back pockets and wrapped his arms around Natsu tightly and held him while they kissed. Natsu left his hands on Gray's chest. Gray then flipped them over. Trapping Natsu with his arms and legs. They went back to kissing. Natsu wrapped his arms around Gray's neck. Gray let his lips wander when he heard it once again. 'Gi melin.' He paused and looked at Natsu. Natsu looked back at him, eyebrows scrunched together, "What's wrong?" Gray just looked at his boyfriend. "Those words," he paused, "I keep hearing them but," Natsu sat up a little bit on his elbows. "You want to know what it means?" Natsu finished for him. Gray nodded. Natsu smiled, "It means 'I love you.'" He said quietly, blushing. Gray's heart fluttered. "I learned it when I was little. It's an old elvish language, a little different than dragon language but, I heard Igneel speaking it one day when he was visiting, and I asked about the language and so he taught me. He also used to say that specific saying to me every night before I fell asleep so I picked up on it. That's how I know it, and I do love you, Gray. I really do." He placed a hand on Gray's cheek gently. Gray leaned into the touch. "I knew the words were special and I wanted to wait until I've found the right person to say them to like Igneel, and I have." He kissed Gray again. Gray immediately responded. 'Gi melin,' Natsu whispered. Gray smiled, 'Gi melin.' Natsu grinned happily, and then pulled Gray back down and soon they kissed the night away.

The end

Author's note

Some Gratsu fluff!😊 Enjoy!😊