Natray~ Neko crossdress

"How bout this one?" Gray came out of the bathroom into his bedroom. He was currently wearing a short black skirt, leggings with converse, and crop top, showing belly to match. "Yesss!" His best friend Rogue was there to help him pick an outfit for their double date. Rogue was wearing leggings and a crop top too, hair in a pony. Gray spun around his tail swishing. "I love it!" Gray smiled at him and they continued getting ready for the dance club.

Time skip

         The doorbell rang. Rogue gasped, "That's them!" He ran to to get the door. He opened the door, and on the other side stood Natsu and Sting. Both of them wearing button ups and jeans. Top two buttons of the shirts unbuttoned. "Hey baby." Rogue giggled, and hugged Sting. Gray came down a second later. "Natsu!" He ran towards him and jumped on him. Natsu caught him. They hugged tightly. Gray purred. His tail curled around Natsu. "Ready?" The two friends nodded and their dates took them and headed to the club.

Time skip

They danced the night away. Soon Gray started getting into it and starting to sway his hips more, which Natsu had a hold of from behind and held Gray close to him. Same with Sting and Rogue, though mainly just quite enjoying the embrace. Gray leaned his head back on Natsu's shoulder, face against neck. He lifted a hand to go through Natsu's hair and held it there. Other hand holding Natsu's on his stomach. Britney Spears started playing. Both Rogue and Gray got excited. The chorus dropped and so did they. Rogue slid down Sting's front and up again and Gray spun and faced Natsu, his tail came up and around Natsu and under his chin. He wrapped his arms around Natsu's neck and grinned at him, noses touching. Gray continued dancing around Natsu as did Rogue with Sting.

Time skip

They ended the night with a slow dance. Then both couples headed home. "That was fun!" Exclaimed Gray. "Yeah! It was!" Rogue agreed. They giggled. Natsu and Sting smiled at them. Both went to hug the two and headed separate ways.

The end

Gratsu/Natray and Stingue fluff!😊 Enjoy!😊