✨~Gratsu~✨🍰Baking🍰

Natsu's Pov

      It was a regular date night. Movies, cuddles on the couch. Bundled up in many, many blankets, to the point where you could just see the tops of their heads. Some popcorn and snacks. Perfect for the two of them. These are kinds of dates Natsu loved. They were in the middle of a movie when Natsu had an idea. "We should bake cookies!" He exclaimed. "I don't know Natsu," Gray started. Natsu jumped on him, "Come on it'll be fun!" He shook Gray and gave him his best puppy dog eyes including the pout. Gray sighed, giving in to that face. How could he say no when Natsu's being adorable. "Alright." Natsu grinned, and started pulling Gray towards their kitchen, the movie forgotten. They got out the ingredients and started.

Time skip

       They were halfway done. Though it got super messy. It all started with the flour. Natsu was stirring the ingredients, getting it everywhere. Flour got on his shirt. Gray started laughing. "You got a little something there." "So that's how your gonna play huh?" Natsu looked at Gray smirking. He grabbed some flour and threw at Gray. "Oh it's on!" Gray threw flour back. Soon it turned into a full on war. Natsu his behind the island with Gray on the other side. He threw first then ducked. Gray did the same. Then Gray had an idea. He got up and snuck around to Natsu's side. He threw the flour. "Gotcha!" Natsu threw his to hide his face as he squealed. Gray started to grab more flour. Natsu took this chance to start running around the kitchen. Gray quickly on his heels. They took another lap when Gray finally got his arms around Natsu from behind. "Aha!" He declared. He spun them around. Both were laughing. Gray sat Natsu back down but continued spinning a bit before they got dizzy. They rocked back and forth and Natsu turned to face Gray. Still in the circle of Grays arms. He threw his arms around his neck and pulled him closer so that their noses are touching. Still giggling and smiling. Then, "You got a little something there." Natsu teased as he touched Grays nose with the tip of his finger, which was covered in flour. Gray chuckled. Natsu reached up and kissed his nose getting the flour off. Gray rested his forehead against Natsu's. "Told you it would be fun." Gray chuckled again. "I love you." "I love you." They stayed like that the rest of the night. Wrapped in each other's arms, foreheads against each other, breathing in the others scent, swaying to the music in their heads and kisses every now and then. Just in their own little world. It was the perfect night.

The end

Author's note

      Hope you enjoyed! 😊