✨~Gratsu~Orphan~✨

It was quiet in the orphanage. All were sleeping soundly. Except for one little pink haired child and the owner of the orphanage were awake. The owner was down stairs minding his own business. The little one took his chance to escape his room. He made it to the hall. Keeping quiet so he wouldn't make the big man mad again. He trembled at the last time he'd done so. He tiptoed to a room. Opened the door quietly and slipped in. There was a lump on the bed. Natsu smiled then crawled quietly up to join the sleeping boy. The boy stirred, causing Natsu to pause in his spot. The raven haired boy rolled over facing Natsu, arms open. Natsu cuddled right up to him. Sighing at the warmth. "Nightmare?" Natsu heard Gray's voice. Natsu nodded against Gray's chest. Gray simply tightened his arms and they fell asleep.

Next morning

   He checked every room to see if everyone was awake. One room though, caught his attention. He sighed, Natsu. The door was already open and he saw no one in there. He quickly paced to Gray's room and busted open the door. The loud boom startled the two boys awake that were cuddled up together. Natsu gasped and started trembling. Gray noticed and glared at his dad. The man walked in and grabbed the front of Natsu's shirt and yelled at him, "Why weren't you in your own room!" Natsu looked away, trembling at the raised voice. "He had a nightmare!" Gray spoke up for him. His dad scoffed and threw Natsu to the floor. Then picked him back up again and slammed him against the wall, "You stay in your room, don't ever come out until I say you can! You're banned from coming into my sons room again!" Tears were forming. Then something hit the man on his head, making him drop Natsu who scrambled away. Gray, standing in an Ice make stance, glared at his father, "Leave him alone!" A magic aura was around the big, tall man. Then he roughly grabbed Gray. "Go Natsu! Run! Pack your things and run!" Gray yelled. Happy that his father wasn't holding Natsu. Natsu looked at his best friend with wide eyes and then went to do as he was told. He quickly grabbed his small suitcase. He grabbed his dragon stuffy, scarf, and clothes. He ran out the door, but then he heard a thud. Gray got thrown out into the hall. But he quickly got up and ran towards Natsu and quickly dragged him to the front door. The owner right on their heels. "Cmon, Cmon, Cmon!" Gray rushes them. Right as they reached the gate entrance, they were blasted with magic, sending them flying. Though they got back up and ran as far away as they could.

Time skip

  Natsu collapsed, tired from the running. He looked back. No sight of the orphanage. He was trembling. Gray ran up to him. He wrapped Natsu into a hug and laughed, "We're free, we're free!" Natsu hugged him back still trembling. Gray comforted him, "You're okay, you're okay. Nothing's gonna hurt you now. Not anymore." Natsu wrapped around tighter. Gray kissed his head.  Natsu looked up at him with big eyes. Gray smiled at him. Then leaned down and pressed a shy kiss to his lips. Natsu froze but pecked Gray back. Gray grabbed Natsu's things and started walking. Natsu stared, still thinking about the kiss. Then he ran to catch up and snuggled into Gray's side. The two started their new journey. They were free.

The end

Author's note

Some Gratsu fluff!😊 Enjoy!😊