Light to fight the shadows~🌑Stingue🌑

You've got the light to fight the shadows so stop hiding them away come on, come on.
     I can't control them this time. It's too much. Too much shadow surrounding me. I squeezed my eyes shut tighter. Trying to break free from the dark. I've been captured and tied up and they're using my shadows against me. I fell unconscious slipping deeper into the darkness. I can't do it anymore Sting, I can't. I'm sorry.

Sting's Pov
     "I'm coming for you Rouge,  just hold on a little longer! Please!" Sting ran, using his senses to find Rogue.

Rogue's Pov
      I'm fighting as hard as I can! Thinking of my light. Hoping that will pull me out of the shadows.

     I wanna sing, I wanna shout, I wanna scream 'til the words dry. So put it in all of the papers  I'm not afraid they can read all about it read all about it oh oh.

     The doors of my hostage flung open. "Rogue!!!" Sting saw him lying there, unconscious. Shadows surrounding him. He ran towards Rogue and pulled him close to his chest. "Rogue!? Rogue can you hear me!"  I heard a faint voice but it got clearer. Sting. Sting you came. Please help me. I need you. " Rogue, come on stay with me. Fight it!"  I felt warmth on my forehead. " I believe in you." He whispered. His forehead against mine.

Yeah, we're all wonderful, wonderful people. So, when did we all get so fearful? Now we're finally finding our voices, so take a chance come help me sing this. Yeah, we're all wonderful, wonderful people. So when did we get all so fearful. And now we're finally finding our voices, just take a chance, come help me sing this.

You're my light Sting. Rogue started shifting. Light bursted out of him and he was lifted in the air. Sting stood back, shielding his eyes. "Rogue." Shadows started bursting out of him, the light fighting them.

Then it all stopped. Rogue was back on the ground eyes closed. Sting was frozen. Then quickly crawled to Rogue. "Rogue?" He whispered.  He moved Rogues' bangs out his eyes. Sting heard breathing. Then, "Sting?" Sting pulled him close to him again, "Hey," he replied quietly. "Hey, it's me. You're okay, we're okay. I'm here now. Everything's gonna be alright." "You're my light Sting. You saved me. Even if it didn't seem like you did but it's true. I thought about you, us, and all our memories together. It helped me fight the shadows cause it was my light." He leaned into Sting's hand. "I love you Sting." He smiled. Sting kissed him.
"I love you too."

I wanna sing, I wanna shout, I wanna scream 'til the words dry out. So put it in all of the papers, I'm not afraid, they can read all about it, Read all about it, ohh.

Author's Note
🙂Another one! So I just had this idea in my head cause I was listening to this song. The song is Read All About pt III by Emeli Sande if you want to listen to it while reading🙂 but this is my first songfic, sort of. I never written one before so this is my first time trying it out. But I hope you all enjoyed it😊 it might be a little sad but I don't know. Anyways, that's all for now😊