✨~Stingue~Memory Part II~✨

Sting's been a mess ever since Rogue had lost his memories. He's been so lost. It's gotten to the point where he had to go to Natsu and Fairy Tail for comfort. Natsu was by his side the second he learned about the accident. Sting sighed into his hands for the fifth time that day. Natsu just rubbed his back. "I tried everything, Natsu-San! But nothing seems to be working." He mumbled. Natsu sighed. He wished there something to help his friend but he doesn't know what to do except calm him down. He felt bad. Sting had calmed down a little since he got there. Thanks to Natsu. But he was now silently sobbing. Natsu could feel him shaking. Then all of a sudden the doors busted open. Natsu looked up as did everyone else. It was silent. "Sting," The shadowy figure then ran towards Natsu and Sting and tackled Sting into a hug. Sting was caught off guard. Then he heard Rogue whisper something, "I remember! I remember!" He kept repeating. Soon Sting finally hugged him back. But Rogue pulled away the second he did, though still kept holding him. "I remember!" He said again excitedly. He laughed a bit. Then, warm lips were on Sting's. Sting immediately kissed his love back. Arms wrapping around each other. Natsu smiled at the two. He moved back out of their way and wrapped his own arms around Gray, who happily accepted them. He was getting a tad bit jealous with Natsu helping Sting. But that didn't matter now as he snuggled right into Natsu's chest and sighed. Natsu watched the happy couple. They were still kissing. Soon Rogue pulled back and smiled. Sting returned it with a bigger one. He has his love back, and more importantly his memories! They kissed again. The twin dragons were back together once more.

The end

Some Stingue fluff!😊Enjoy!😊