✨~Gratsu~Astraphobia~✨

The two were sleeping. Gray spread out on his back, halfway off the bed. Natsu cuddled, deep under the covers. But he was shaking. A loud crack echoed through their room. Natsu shot deeper under the covers. Gray stirred. "Natsu?" He whispered. Gray saw a lump under the covers when he rolled back on his side. Another lightning struck. Gray heard a gasp, "No," it was a mumble. He moved the covers a bit and saw Natsu shaking. "Ashes," he mumbled quietly, pulling the pinkette close to him. Wrapping around him. "Shh." There was thunder. "No, please, stop." Gray was confused. What was Natsu mumbling about? "Natsu?" He tried to get his attention.  He brushed away the pink hair from Natsu's eyes. They were shut tight. "Hey," Gray whispered quietly. Trying to wake him up from a nightmare he's currently having. "Laxus, stop!" Gray was starting to worry. Another loud crack sounded and Natsu shot up, shaking. He breathing hard. "Natsu? What happened?" Natsu looked his mate with wide eyes. "L-Laxus, he came back, and he started torturing me again. With lightning like last time." Gray froze, "Like last time? What do you mean?" Natsu looked away, "When we were smaller, Laxus would always torment me by shooting lightning at me making it look like they would hit me while cornering me." Natsu tried to calm himself. "After that, I started to be afraid of lightning storms because of it. I keep thinking he's gonna come back after me with each storm." Gray pulled Natsu into a hug. Natsu buried his face in his boyfriend's chest, still shaking. "Shh, you're okay. He's not here. Just me okay? He'll never harm you again. I'll make sure of it." Gray comforted him. He kissed his head, rubbing his hands up and down his back. Natsu began to calm down. "I won't let anyone hurt you again." He felt tears on his chest. Thunder sounded. Natsu buried deeper and cling to him tightly. Gray just pulled him closer. Then he slid back down and pulled the covers back over them tightly. He wrapped around Natsu protectively. Laxus is gonna pay for this. Was Gray's last thought before they fell asleep.

The end

Some Gratsu fluff!😊 Enjoy!😊