✨~Stingue~Fluff~✨

We were in bed cuddling after an amazing night last night. Sting was still on top of me, kissing my neck, lazily. I giggled, "Sting," I tried getting him off of me. But he won't let go. He just cuddled closer, and wrapped his arms tighter around me. "I love you." Sting said in a deep voice. I kissed him. He smiled then he pulled me on top of him. I giggled again. I laid my head on his chest and sighed happily and smiled. "I'm in love with my best friend," I whispered happily. Then I pushed myself up to look at him, "I'm in love with my best friend," I repeated, smiling bigger. I kissed him with a lot of force. Sting immediately responded. He purred loudly. I did too. He ran his hands through my hair then back down to my waist. Then I nuzzled his neck and kissed it. My dragon was very happy and I could tell his was too. I pulled back up again and smiled at him. He pulled up his hand and moved my bangs back. I leaned in his touch. "I love you, so much." We were in sync. We laughed. Then we calmed down and I snuggled close to him. Nose buried in his chest and my arms wrapped around his neck, playing with his hair. He wrapped his around my waist, holding me close. We both purred loudly and then fell asleep.

The end

Author's note

Some Stingue fluff!😊Enjoy!😊