✨~Sildarts~Sadfic~✨

"Hey Gildarts, can I speak with you for a sec." Silver walked up to Gildarts to pull him away from his little group. He grabbed his arm. "Yeah, everything okay?" Silver nodded and kissed his cheek. "This also has to do with our kids." Silver lead Gildarts to a quiet place in the guild. "Gray! Cana! Come here for a second!" Their kids looked confused as they got closer to their dads. Gray was wrapped up in Natsu's arms. "What's up?" Cana was first to speak. Silver nudged his head to ask them to follow him. He held Gildarts hand. He found a corner and sat on the floor with his little family. Silver took a deep breath before speaking. "I love you Gildarts. So much. Gray, Cana, I love you. But there's something important I need to tell you before I completely vanish." Gildarts looked him, "Wha-what are you saying?" Silver closed his eyes. "My time is up. I have no choice. Soon, I'm going to disappear forever." He sighed. "I'm just a corpse. I've been brought back for a mission. I tried asking them for more time, but a few years is all they allowed." There was a pause. "So, what I'm trying to say is, I'm leaving." His family was silent. "I love you all so much. I wish I had more time, but it's just not possible. I've asked the kind, blue haired girl, Juvia to set me free. She's agreed. But I've told her not yet. To just give me a little more to see you all one last time." Silver let a tear drop. He looked at Gildarts. He was quiet, looking at the floor. "But, but our wedding, our future together." Silver placed a hand on his cheek, "I know, that's why I need you to move on. Find some else to love and care for." "Silver," his voice cracked, leaning into the touch. He turned to Gray. His hair hiding his eyes. He sighed, "Baby boy," he brushed the hair away. He heard a sob. Then there was weight on him. "Dad," Gray held on tight. Silver hugged his son back. Holding his head against his shoulder. Gray buried his face in his dad's neck and let it out. "Daddy," Silver tightened his hold around Gray, "Oh, son," he rocked back and forth, trying to calm him. "Don't go. I need you. Please." Gray's voice broke. "I need you and momma. You're all I have left." Silver kissed his head. "Shhh. Not all. Look around, there's a whole guild who loves you." Silver said softly. "I know, but," He hiccuped. "You even have a special someone who also loves you, wants to take care of you, and be with you for forever." He glance at Natsu and smiled softly. Natsu returned it. "But none of them are you. My parents." "I know, I know." He pulled back. Gray still looking down. He wiped away the tears and kissed his son's head. "I love you." He let Gray go. Gray covered his face with his hands, tears were flowing as he sat back on his knees. Natsu quietly came up to Gray wrapped around him. Comforting his mate. Gray clutched his scarf. Silver turned towards Gildarts once again. He looked down at his ring. He traced it. Then gently slid it off. He grabbed Gildarts hand and placed it the ring in his palm and folding his hand around it. "You mean so much to me, Gildarts. And I'm thankful for everything." He said softly. Then he leaned in and kissed his love. Gildarts immediately responded, holding Silver's face close. They broke apart slowly, "I don't even know if I can move on." "You can, and you will, someday." He placed a hand on his cheek again. Gildarts held it firmly, leaning into it. "I love you." Soon, Silver stood and headed towards the entrance of the guild. But then, he felt someone crash into him. He looked down. Cana. She hugged him tightly. "Oh Cana." He returned the hug just as tight. She let go. Silver glanced at Juvia and nodded his head, giving the signal. Juvia smiled softly. He walked towards the entrance and turned around to look at his family once more and smiled at them. Then, he vanished into the light.

The end

Author's note

Some sad Sildarts😊 this is also one of my favorite ships too!😊 Enjoy!😊