Stingue- kisses

Rogue's Pov

          One thing Rogue loves about their relationship, is the kisses. Especially random ones. Like, when he's working on things, Sting would come up all of a sudden and kisses his cheek or lips and catch Rogue off guard when he's not expecting that kiss. But Rogue doesn't mind, he loves it. Makes his heart all fluttery and fall in love all over again. 

          Another kind of kiss are the secret ones. For example, in Sting's office. When Sting is supposed to be doing paper work, he calls for Rogue and complains about the huge stack of papers. Rogue would simply roll his eyes at Sting's childish behavior. Then Sting would grab him by the waist and captures his lips with his own, while sitting in the chair with Rogue standing. But then soon turn into a more deeper kiss and Rogue would have to sit on Stings' lap, arms around his neck. Sting would smile into the kiss and so would Sting. They break the kiss. "Don't you have paper work to do?" Rogue reminded him. Sting groaned, not wanting to it. "Cant we just stay like this awhile longer?" He whined. Rogue chuckled, kissing him one more time and got off Sting and headed to the door, "We can continue later?" Sting pouted at him and then nodded and Rogue smiled and shook his head amusingly, then closed the door and went to Lector and Frosch. 

         But Rogue loves any kind of kisses. Even small ones. He just knows they're a sign of affection. It's like they're own little way of say "I love you," without saying anything. It's the part of their relationship that he really loves. He loves everything about their relationship. But most of all, he loves Sting. Sting is the best part of their relationship and he's happy to be apart of it.  

Author's Note

 Here you go! It's short but it's Stingue fluff! Hope you enjoy!