Chapter 2

Chapter 2

Kenley: It hasn't even been two hours and I get to see Luke again! And his adorable little boys! About ten minutes later Luke called me. "Hey darlin. We are parked outside your house. Now before you come out, do ya wanna go to the waterpark? Or stay here?" "Not to sound like a little kid but, waterpark." "Okay get your suit on and get out here!" "Okay!" I ran to my bedroom and grabbed my old volleyball bag and stuffed a new outfit in. Then I changed into my strapless bikini. I turned and noticed that my window was open to my room. And I looked down and saw Luke staring at me. Oh gawd, he saw me change! Oh no I'm sick, I'm gonna puke. I threw on a pair of short shorts and grabbed my phone. When I got outside Luke started laughing. "Is there a problem?" "I guess I've never seen anyone change that fast." "Yeah, sure. Now you made me really embarrassed! Did the boys see?" "Nope they were eatin cheese it's. plus I stood in front of the window so they couldn't see." "Oh but you could?" He started laughing again. I looked down at my feet and glanced up to the top of his swim trunks. Then I started giggling. "What? Is there a problem?" "Yeah, I mean no... Not at all." He glanced down and blushed. "Okay we're even. Get in the truck." He opened the truck door and helped me in. Luke ran to his side of the truck and got in. He looked over at me and started laughing. "Stop it Luke!" Bo asked, "What are you laughing about?" "Aw nothin buddy." "Are you sure Dad?" "Positive Bobo. So where do you wanna eat? Now Kenley has no say in this." "Hey." "I wanna go to Jimmy Johns." "Kay Bo. Now Taterbug where do you wanna go?" "Um... Myrtles Cafe." "Geez boy you're too fancy but that does sound good. Kay we're goin to Myrtles."

A/N:

Sorry this chapter was sorta boring 😁 but trust me they will get better!

What do you think Luke's gonna attempt at the waterpark?

How is Kenley gonna react?