Chapter 71

Chapter 71

Luke: *1 month later (3 months till the wedding)* The tuxedos came in yesterday so I went and picked them up while Kenley was going to her dress fitting. Right now Kenley is making sure that every little detail is perfect. Our parties are tonite instead of the night before the wedding. We both decided that we would come straight home after the parties. I looked over at the clock, 7:15 am. I stroked Kenley's hair and she turned over. "Leave me alone." I poked her butt. "I sware Ben." "It's Luke, baby." "Jesus, let me sleep!" "Nah I need help getting ready." "All you have to do is brush your teeth then you're good." "How bout the boys?" "You can handle it." "Fine then you get a punishment." "Whatever. Now goodnight!" "Real quick, what's your favorite song?" "Kiss Gomorrow Tobye." "What?" "Kiss. Gomorrow. Tobye." "Sing a bit." "Take off your leaving dress lets do what we do best." "Oh. Kiss tomorrow goodbye." "Yeah. That's what I said. Now leave." I walked to the boys' room and helped them get dressed. When they were done the boys ran downstairs and I went into the bedroom where I thought Kenley was sleeping but she was in the closet getting dressed. I snuck up behind her and wrapped my arms around her waist. "Good morning sleeping beauty." "Morning handsome." We kissed then she changed tshirts. I went and sat down on the bed then Kenley came over and sat on my lap. "Luke what do you love about me?" "Well for starters I love how you say my name." "Really?" I nodded my head. "And how you blush when you feel special." She blushed and leaned her head down. "Just like that. I love how your hands feel around my neck. And how your toes look painted. And not to mention but the way you gently kiss my neck, baby girl that drives me insane." She smiled at me and grabbed my hand. I laid down and she laid on top of me. "What do you love about me darlin?" "Everything. I love the way you stroke my hair when we cuddle and the way your hands have calluses from your guitar pick. I love the way your hands feel on my face when you kiss me. And that mole you have right by your neck, it's sexy." "Kenley I love that little freckle you have right in between your boobs. And the sweet spot you have right behind your left ear that I try to kiss every time I kiss your neck." "God Luke, I love it when you shake your ass in those tight jeans. And your knees." "My knees?" "Yeah, you're never afraid to get down and pray." I sat up and she sat with her legs wrapped around me. I put my hands on either side of her face and kissed her with so much passion. She leaned out and smiled. "That's why I love you." I smiled and kissed her even harder until the boys came running in and jumped on the bed. She started laughing and laid down. "Luke, I love our family." "I love it too. Now I'm gonna go drop off the boys at uncle Dave's then get headed to my stupid bachelor party day." "Kay home right after." "Kay bye."

A/N

Boring chapter😁✌

Comment!!

If you wanna know... I got human sundaed by second and third graders today. I smell like chocolate...😂😂✌