Chapter 104~ Part 3

Chapter 104~ Part 3
Kenley: After the movie was over Luke picked me up and carried me upstairs. "Luke I get that I've been talking about it all day but I don't want to got the the bedroom yet." "We weren't gonna." He winked then dropped me at the end of the hallway. "Pick a room. They all have something different but don't pick our bedroom." "The guest room." Luke lead me into the room and sat me on the bed. He turned on the tv and pushed play. A song came on and a slide show of pictures started to play. Then after all the pictures there were videos. The first one was of the huge water fight our family had this summer. Luke had Kayla on his shoulders and Bo and Tate were shooting their water guns at Luke and I while I kept handing Kayla water balloons to drop on their heads. I had a tacky little squirt gun while the boys had super soakers. We ran around the whole yard probably a billion times. I laughed as Kayla bombed Luke in the head with a water balloon. After that video was done another played from Bo's last birthday party. He was standing over his cake ready to blow out the candles when Tate came up and pushed Bo's head into the cake. They both licked the frosting off then I finally got around to cutting the cake. The next video was of Luke filming me on one of the picnic dates Leclaire set up. I was laughing and trying to cover the lens when he acted like he pushed the button and set it down. I was wearing a flowered romper and had my hair braided back. "Please baby girl do it again." Luke laughed in the video. "That things off right?" I pointed to the camera and he nodded. I tried to keep a straight face as I did an impression of Luke. He started laughing and then after I was done I picked up my sandwich and started eating. The screen went black after the video stopped playing. I went to talk but Luke smiled. "Just wait..." He pushed play again and another video started. It was of Luke. "Hey baby girl. So I guess you're watching this, we've made it through four crazy years together. Now, I need you to shut your eyes and listen to my voice." I looked at him and he nodded. I shut my eyes and the video started talking. "I have a course set up in the backyard to test your trust towards me. It sounds crazy but I'm gonna blindfold you," as soon as the video said that Luke wrapped the blindfold over my eyes. "You're gonna have to trust me to get you through it." The video went off and Luke's actual voice started talking. "Alright. Lets go." Luke picked me up and carried me down the stairs then opened the sliding door and let me go out. "Grab my hands and trust me." I gripped his hands and he carried me down the steps. "Alright, step over." I stepped then he gave me other commands like, "Duck, take five baby steps then step over." After he was done he made me stand still. "Luke what are you doing?" "Undoing the blindfold." Once he took it off I stood in his arms. "See how there's nothing there? You trusted me to guide you so you didn't get hurt." I smiled then kissed him. "Now what mister?" "Wanna play a game?" "Why not." He scooped me up and carried me inside. When we finally got to our room it was prettier than I've ever seen before. There were white Christmas lights strung across the whole ceiling and candles laid on every surface. There were a few rose petals on the bed and Luke picked me up and gently laid us down on the bed. "Four freaking years Luther." He nodded. "And I love you more everyday." He crouched over me and slowly met my lips. This had been the best anniversary night yet. "I love us Luke." "I love us too baby girl."

A/N
Alright guys! That's it! I'm sorry I had to end it so quick and boring but I had to end it. Thank you for being the best supporters and make sure you tell your friends about Out Like That!
If you have any questions feel free to ask(;