Chapter 36

Chapter 36
Kenley: Austin and I took his truck. I hopped out in the parking lot of Target. "So what are we getting these little dudes?" "I was thinking transformers and a race track for all of our hot wheels." "Sounds good." We walked in and Austin went over to get a cart but I drifted off and went over to Starbucks. I got a very berry refresher and then found Austin. "I figured you went to Starbucks." We walked over to the toys and I grabbed five different transformers, two different build-your-own tracks, five movies, three baseball gloves (one for Luke then the others for the boys), and a three pack of baseballs. We walked over to the checkout and Austin kept smiling and winking at the cashier. I hit his shoulder and he turned and glared at me. He reached across and shook the girl's hand. "I'm Austin." "Lacey." "Nice to meet you." "Same. Here's my number if you ever want to meet up." "Okay cool. Bye." We walked out to Austin's truck and I put the toys on the center seat. "Okay cool." I mocked him. "At least I got a girl." "Wow. A real pro." "I know right?" "Just go back to the house." "Kay." I checked my phone and saw that Luke tried calling me. I called him back. "Hey Lukey." "Hey darlin." "Why'd ya call?" "Just checkin up on ya." "Okay. Well we just picked up the toys so if you want you can bring the boys to lunch with you." "Okay but I thought you were going to the theater?" "Yeah at three forty five." "Okay I'll bring em along." "Kay well I gotta go. Love you bye." "Love you. Bye." We hung up. Then Austin started mocking me. "Love you bye." "At least I gotta guy." "Aren't you just amazing?" "Hey, I am." "True." "Daw thanks." "Welcome." We pulled into the driveway and I grabbed the toys. "Thanks Austin." "For what?" "Welcoming Luke." "Nah he's pretty cool." "I'm glad you like him!" "Yeah you guys make a great couple. Do you wanna invite him to the movie?" "Nope. That's our thing." "Okay. Suit yourself." We both walked into the house and Andrew must have been dropped off cuz he was nowhere to be seen. I went up to my room and grabbed my phone and started texting. I sat down when two arms wrapped around my waist. "I've been waiting for you." I turned and saw it was Andrew. Naked. In my bed. "You're such a freak. I have a boyfriend." "He's no good. Baby you know you want me." "Yeah want you out of my house!" "No you want me in you." "No you're so sick. Get out!" He pulled me onto him and started kissing me. I pulled away and slapped him. "Woah a little frisky. I like it." I got off of my bed and walked out to the balcony. "Ben! Get your jackass friend out of this house now!" Ben ran up the stairs and grabbed Andrew by the collar and drug him downstairs and threw him on the floor. He smoked him in the face then threw him outside. "Ya okay Kenley?" "Yep perfect now. Do you know where the toy chest is?" "In the basement why?" "Could you bring it up?" "Sure." I went and made my bed then got a call from Luke. "Hey baby. I know I just talked to you but I was just reminding you that we're meeting at Steak 'n Shake in ten minutes." "Okay thanks baby." "Anytime. Gotta go bye." "Love you bye."

A/N
Is anyone else wondering why Luke keeps checking up on Kenley?