Chapter 74

Chapter 74

Kenley: Luke kissed me one more time then we headed inside. We went our separate ways and I sat down with the girls. I put my phone in my lap then started to take a drink of water when my phone went off to the sound of Luke's voice. He recorded a ringtone for me so I'd know when he was calling. "Hey baby. Just me. You should answer. Like really. When are you gonna answer? Kenley!" I picked it up and got up from the table and headed outside. "Hello?" "Hey baby. I miss you." "Luke we're in the same restaurant." "But we're not sitting together." "Whatever. I'm hungry. Love you. Bye." "Love you. Bye." I hung up then headed back inside. I sat down at our table and started eating fried dill pickles. Joslin was laughing with Jordan and Kris but LeClaire and I were enjoying the appetizer. Just then, someone came over and leaned on my shoulders. I looked back and it was Luke with the rest of the guys. "What are you guys doing here?" "We thought that we should crash your party." Then Carter butted in, "God, just let us sit down." I rolled my eyes then turned around. Luke pulled up a chair and sat down between LeClaire and I. Luke put his hand in my lap and smiled at me. I winked at him then grabbed another fried pickle. I looked around the table and saw that my brothers were sitting in between Kris and Jordan. Carter was sitting on the other side of LeClaire and next to Joslin. Drew was getting jealous that Joslin was talking to Carter instead of him. I looked at Luke and he had a pickle in his hand talking to LeClaire. I grabbed it out of his hand and stuck it in my mouth. He turned with his eyebrows raised and a straight face towards me. "Why'd you take my pickle?" "Last one." "Sure..." "It was." "Can I have a taste?" "Luke that's gross!" "Oh well." He leaned forward and I pushed him away. I started laughing while holding his body away from mine. He made a kissy face and made little noises. "Luke stop. You're embarrassing me." "Hey, I'm pretty good at that." "You bet! Now please." "Just for you." He smiled then sat up straight. By the end of lunch Luke had his hand in my crotch, that same arm wrapped around my waist, and his knee over mine. When I got up so did he and I wrapped one of my arms around his waist. He stuck his hand in my back pocket as we walked out to the truck then he leaned me up against it. I smiled at him and he smiled back. "Kenley, why do you have to look so hot all the time?" "Number one I don't even look halfway decent. Number two you're like the only one that is attracted to me. And number three this outfit is ugly." "Nah, you're smokin with and without the outfit." I rolled my eyes and he scooted closer to me. "Luke, I'm getting butterflies." "Why?" "I don't know but I get them almost every time I look at you." He smiled again and leaned in and have me a slow passionate kiss. The rest of the girls came out and were getting in the truck. I leaned out to go join them so it wouldn't get awkward but Luke pushed himself against me completely and kept kissing me. He ran out of breath and backed out and tried to kiss me again but I put my finger on his lip and smiled at him. "Luke I have to go." "Why?" "It's a girls day. Baby you have to go too. But here's a hint: we will be at the club around seven." I winked at him then walked around to the drivers side. Luke tapped on the window and LeClaire rolled it down. "Listen here. All of you better watch Kenley. I don't want anything to happen to her okay? I'll see y'all later." Luke gave LeClaire a kiss on the cheek and walked off. She rolled up her window then everyone was really curious. Jordan was the first one to talk. "Um aunt Kenley?" "Just call me Kenley." "Okay. Is uncle Luke always this protective?" "Usually more." I started the truck and we drove around for a while then decided we'd go to the club. I changed shirts (because I had a cami on) then we got out. Joslin walked up really close to me. "Hey boo." "Hey." "How was the kiss?" "Amazing!" "Tongue?" "Little bit." "How bout stiffness?" "What?" "His dick. How hard? 1-10." "4." "Ooh come on girl!" "You're a perv." "What can I say?" "Nothing. You say nothing." She rolled her eyes then got a weird expression on her face. "Babe what's wrong?" "I don't think I should still be with Drew." "Why?" "I'm not feeling anything anymore." I nodded my head. "Kenley, he loves you." "No no no!" "Yes!" "Nope. I'm in love with Luke. We're getting married. And Drew even knows that!" "And Kenley?" "What?!" "I really like Carter." "What?!" Just then everything went black. I was crying and I felt my body collapse.

Luke: Once me and the guys left we looked at trucks for a bit and a few girls wanted my autograph. We then went to the bar to meet Kenley. I pulled up and I saw the girls crowded around someone laying on the ground. I ran over and there was Kenley, laying on the ground, motionless. I lifted her up and gently laid her down in the truck. I started it and stepped on the gas, tears streaming down my face. Why me? Why Kenley? She already lost a baby now I'm gonna lose her. I pulled into the hospital and carried her in through the emergency entrance.

A/N

Is Kenley gonna be okay?🙊😦😱