Chapter 76

Chapter 76

Kenley: *hour later* Luke and I just got home after picking up the boys. We decided not to tell the boys about this whole hospital thing but thought we'd say I didn't feel good instead so that they wouldn't bother me. I went over and turned on the tv to the thundermans. The boys came over and joined me but Luke went upstairs and changed into sweats. When he came back down he threw one of his tshirts at me. "Go change." He was standing, without a shirt on, pointing upstairs. I got up and pulled Bo off my tummy. "Mommy where are you going?" "To change baby, I'll be right back to cuddle." "Please stay." "Honey, your daddy wants me to change." Bo got up off the couch and walked over to Luke. He poked his stomach and kept his finger there. "Dad, it's my cuddle time with mommy. Not yours." "Kay mister. I will back off completely once your mamma goes and changes." "Deal." Bo stuck out his hand like Luke was suppose to shake it then Bo walked back over to me. "Kay mommy go change. But don't do anything else. Kay?" "Kay bubbs." I ran upstairs and put on a pair of spandex and Luke's tshirt. I headed downstairs when Luke stopped me on the stairs and turned me around so my butt was facing him. "What are you doing?" "Checking." "Checking what?" "For a bra. Which you have one so turn around and get your fine ass up to our room and take it off." I winked at him then turned around and ran up to our room. I took my bra off and headed to the balcony, with Luke's tshirt on. Luke was standing there with his back to me so I went up and wrapped my arms around his waist. "Kay you're good. I can feel em on my back." "Feel what Lukey?" "Your... Things." "My what?" "You know you stubborn little brat." "I just wanna hear you say it." He turned around and grabbed my boobs. "These." "Huh?" I was about to crack up laughing but I had to get Luke to say the word. He rolled his eyes and pulled me up close to him so our bodies were touching. I could feel his member on my tummy. He looked down at me and kept looking at his guy part. "Could you stop making it harder?" "I'll try babe if you tell me what they are." He leaned into my neck and whispered, "They are your huge fucking tits." I giggled and Luke kissed my neck. He continued to kiss on it to the point that I was getting a hickey. Luke picked me up bridal style and started walking downstairs. He stopped sucking on my neck and scooted the boys off the couch for them to get their pjs on. And if they didn't they wouldn't get cuddle time. They ran upstairs and Luke plopped me on the couch. He hovered over me and I started laughing. "What's so funny?" "You're too damn serious." "Really?" I nodded my head then he gave me a smirk. I pulled his head down to mine and we had a passionate kiss until Bo pulled Luke off of me. "Remember the deal?" "Yeah sorry bobo I needed a kiss." Luke still hovered over me, Bo crawls under Luke so that Bo was on top of me. I rubbed Bo's back and Luke got off of me and laid on the floor next to the couch. "Geez grumpy much?" "I wanted my baby." He put on a pouty face and Bo fell asleep on top of me. "We'll your baby is gonna go put the boys to bed then I'll be back." "Kay." I picked Bo up and Tate followed me. I tucked the both of them in and kissed them on the forehead. I ran downstairs and I sat on the couch. Luke was still sprawled out on the floor. "I'm all yours." Luke jumped up and shut off the tv then ran into the kitchen and grabbed something. "Thomas Luther!" "What?!" "Put that down right now!"

A/N

Hmm... Knowing Luke what do you think he has??🙈😏