Chapter 4

Chapter 4

Kenley: We hopped in the truck and I helped the boys get buckled. Luke's phone went off again. It was Caroline. He answered the phone and held up his hand to tell me one minute. I gave the boys their toys and they started playing. I could only hear a bit of what Luke was saying. "No Caroline, I'm going to the court house to get the final papers. You've cheated on me three times now, I just can't take it. And you are a very bad influence on the boys. So we will be over later for you to read the papers and get our stuff. Okay? Goodbye!" He hung up the phone and I could tell he was putting a fake smile on his face for the boys. "Kay guys we ready?" "Yeah!!" Both of the boys screamed. I whispered over to Luke, "Are you sure it's a good idea I come?" "Best idea in the world!" That time he had a real smile on his face. But I didn't smile. He rubbed his hand across my face and that made me smile. "Okay there we go."

Luke: On the way to the waterpark both of the boys and Kenley fell asleep. It was about an hour away. When we got there I didn't want to wake the boys up first cuz I need to talk to Kenley. I got unbuckled and pushed the button for her too. She didn't wake up. So I decided to kiss her. Yeah it may be a little awkward but it's sorta sweet right? I kissed her on the cheek: nothing, forehead: nothin, lips: she started kissing back!

Kenley: Luke kissed me! Omg but he's married! Oh my! And I kissed back... I suddenly opened my eyes and saw that Luke still had his eyes closed. I let go as soon as I realized what I was doing. "Luke what the heck? You're married!" But then I remembered he's not... "Oh my, Luke I'm so sorry..." "Nope it's okay. It's my fault. I'm an idiot. I shouldn't have kissed you. Now let's wake up the boys. And I understand if you never want to see my face again." "Well that's kinda hard when you're my favorite singer." Both of us smiled. He pointed to my chest, right under my chin. "You uh, got somethin there.." I looked down and he reached up and grabbed my chin and kissed me. "Got it." He said with a smirk.

A/N:

Luke is such a tease... Anyway... Comment!

What do you think is gonna happen in the next chapter??