Chapter 17

Chapter 17

Kenley: We both finished getting ready and walked out to his truck. "Luke I hope you realize that my shift lasts till like three in the morning." "Yep I'll be there the whole time." "Are you sure? You don't have to." "Anything for my baby girl." "Luke do you have a light in here, I have to put on my makeup?" "Yeah." He pushed a button on the top of his truck. I pulled the mirror down and put my makeup on. Luke kept swerving every time I would do something hard. Good thing we aren't in town yet. I finally put on all my makeup and then we arrived to Hooters. Luke jumped out and opened my door. I hopped out and kissed him then started to walk to the employee entrance when I saw Luke walking to the main door. I couldn't let him go in by himself cuz there would be girls all over him. I ran up to him and jumped on his back. "Well hey there cutie." "Hey cowboy." We walked in the door with me on his back. "Oh Luke I'm working the bar tonite...." "Kay I'll sit over there." "Awe thanks." "Anything for you." I started walking to the back when he grabbed my arm. "Luke I gotta go." "I know but I didn't get a kiss." "Luke..." He pulled me into him and kissed me real good. I backed off an smiled at him and pointed to the bar.

Luke: I went and sat down at the bar. A few seconds later Kenley came out and stood at the bar. "Now can I get anyone anything?" This one guy, he looked about 28 (Kenley's 32), started lookin her over and asked for a beer. She bent down and grabbed it out of the mini fridge. He was starring at her butt. She came up and handed him his beer then he started talking. "Hey cutie do you have a boyfriend?" "Yep." "Is he here?" "Yep." He looked over at me and I waved. I smiled then turned and glared at the dude. "I'm sorry is there a problem?" He was talking to me. "Yeah you were checking out and flirting with my girlfriend." "Who said?" "Kenley did he flirt with you?" "Yeah." "See?" "But no one was checking her out." "I saw you starring at her butt when she got you that beer. I'm sorry but you need to be respectful." "I never even looked at her rack though." "Okay that's it." I stood up and stood right in front of the guy. He stood up to me and said, "so whatcha gonna do about it pretty boy?" I was about to elbow the guy in the gut when someone came up behind me and grab my arm. I turned around and it was Kenley. "Luke he's not worth it. He comes every other night and tries to hit on the girls working. It's okay he's drunk, don't do anything stupid." "But Kenley he was checking you out right in front of me." "Luke I know you wanna whoop his sorry ass but I need you to stay nice if you wanna meet my family soon." "Okay baby." And I leaned down and kissed her. She went back around to the alcohol and that other guy sat down.

A/N

Do you think Luke's gonna last all night?