Chapter 6

Chapter 6
Kenley: The next ride was a single person one when you dropped down the slide. Bo went, then Tate, then Luke, then me. I got about half way down when I felt my bikini top come undone. Oh no... I got down into the water and the boys were playing basketball with that hoop in the water and Luke was watching them. I went up to him and tapped his shoulder. "What?" "Will you hook my top?" "Really?" "Yep it came undone." He started laughing and told me to hold my top and he'd take off my vest so he could fix it. He took it off and I bent down. He grabbed both sides and hooked it then tied it. He was so gentle about it too. He didn't do it as tight as he could or try and take it off of me trying to be funny. Nope he just simply hooked and tied it. I put my vest back on and he wrapped me in his arms. It was another awkward moment. He must really like me or just trying to get me to have sex with him since he is divorcing Caroline... I think he actually likes me though. I mean he would've taken off my top if he didn't like me like that. I looked up at him. "Thanks." "No problem." I looked down again, still wrapped in his arms, and couldn't help but look down there. Geez... He must like me. I started giggling and he looked at me funny and then grabbed both sides of my face and gave me a passion-filled kiss. He started to stick his tongue in when I let go. "Luke you shouldn't be kissing me." "Why?" "Well, have you signed papers?" "Yes and I just have to..." "No Luke we probably shouldn't. I can feel that you like me but, but we shouldn't. If anyone got a picture, it would become an affair. I mean its already bad enough that I'm here with you but if someone saw us kissing... We can't take that risk. And I look nothing like Caroline other than that we are both women. So it would be a big difference. Luke I just don't want you to get hurt...by me." At this point I started tearing up. I really don't mean to hurt Luke so we really shouldn't rush into anything. He wrapped me in a hug and kissed me on the forehead. I couldn't take it. I pushed myself away and got out of the pool and ran to the bathroom. I locked myself in the stall and started crying. I can't believe Luke did that. I can't believe I did that...

A/N:
Do you think whatever Luke and Kenley had is gone?
COMMENT for a new chapter my lovelies💕