Chapter 26

Chapter 26

Kenley: As soon as I turned around I saw a guy walk in. He was Zac, from the waterpark, and he sat down in my section. Great. Now my luck Luke would walk in and then I wouldn't be able to talk to the guy. Oh well. I walked over to Zac. "Hey, I'm Kenley an I'm gonna be your waitress today. Can I get you anything to drink?" "Well, can I get a Cherry coke?" "You bet I'll be right back." I went and grabbed his drink then set it down at his table and walked back over to the boys. "Is everything okay?" "Yep." The rest of them nodded their heads. "Okay here's your check. And just take it to the lady when you're done." I walked back over to Zac and he was ready to order. "What can I get ya?" "I'll take a burger and waffle fries." "Okay any other sides?" "Fried pickles." "Okay I'll go put your order in." I hooked it up on the hanger and walked over to the boys table. They had left me a ten dollar tip. I checked to see if I had any customers and I didn't so I had to go talk to Zac. "Well I'm suppose to talk to my customers so hi." "Hi. Are you dating that guy that basically tried to beat me up?" "Actually..." "You dumped his sorry butt?" "No! We are dating." "Oh, sorry. You probably think I'm a jerk. Sorry." "It's okay. So are you dating anyone?" "Nope. So if you got any friends here, send em my way." "Okay, since I do have your number." "Yeah... So what were those kids asking you?" "Well, they asked if my boobs were real, so I had to hug one of them to prove that they are. Then they guessed how old I was and they said I was younger then I actually am." "How old would that be?" "32." "Oh I was gonna say 25." "Really? I just don't think so. And then two of them didn't have girlfriends so I gave them tshirts and a kiss on the cheek." "Fun stuff." "Yeah. Let me go check on your food." "Okay." I walked back and it was done. So I grabbed his plate and walked back to him. "Here ya go. Do ya need anything?" "Nope I'm good." "Okay." I turned back and walked to go get a drink. I grabbed a cherry coke. Just as I turned to set my drink down I saw people at the corner table. I walked back to Zac and he was gone and left a five dollar tip. Then I walked over to the corner table.

A/N

Who's sitting at the corner table??😏