Chapter 69

Chapter 69
Luke: Drew, Carter, Ben, Austin, and I got back to the house at about 2:30. I fed the boys lunch then put them down for a nap. A half an hour later it was three so I pulled out my phone after it went off. Four beautiful pictures from Kenley. I sent mine and hoped she'd like them. The first one I had on my shirt, tie, pants, and jacket. Second, shirt, tie, pants. Third, tie and pants. Fourth, just my tie, nothing else. I opened hers and checked to make sure no one was around me. I looked at them and the first one she was in lingerie and pointed to her eye. Second, skimpier outfit, and she made a heart with her hands. Third, she pointed at the camera with her robe on over another outfit. Fourth, she had nothing on, but she puckered her lips like she was giving a kiss. I saved them all then scrolled through them fast.
Eye. Heart. Point. = I. Love. You.
I called Kenley hoping she would answer. "Hello?" "Hey baby girl." "Hey baby, you're on speaker." "Okay hey everybody." "Hi Luke!" They all yelled at the same time. "When do you think you're gonna be home?" "Well we are going to Los Ranchitos right now so probably in about 45 minutes." "Okay. Someone text me when you're leaving. And uh, Kenley?" "Yeah babe?" "Have someone hold the phone up to your ear for a sec." "Kay. I'm good. What?" "Those were some hot pictures." "Thanks." "Have you looked at mine?" "Not yet but I definitely will. And Luke?" "Yeah?" "We have to go pick out our save the dates tonight." "Kay." "I love you." "Love you too." Then she hung up. Drew came into the bedroom and sat down on the end of the bed. "What's up?" "I need help picking out an engagement ring for Joslin." "Oh dude my mama helped me. Have Kenley help you." "Ya sure? I don't want it to be awkward." "You guys were friends in high school right?" "Yeah but she's actually girly now. But uh Luke?" "Yeah?" "We used to date. Not cuz we loved each other though we are just friends. Other people wanted us to date so we did. No connection other than a friendship." "Okay?" "I'm glad you're okay with that." "Why wouldn't I be?" "Um, well..." "Well what?" "She almost lost her virginity to me." I didn't say anything. "We were to the point that both of us had had a few beers and laid down and started taking off our clothes. But then, gosh, Austin walked in on us and realized we were drunk so he pulled me off and took me down to the couch and tucked Kenley in. Luke I understand if you never want to talk to me ever again." "Dude I'm not mad at you it's just that everyone makes mistakes and that's how I lost mine. So I understand. But you need to stop drinking at bars or anywhere other than your house cuz from what I've heard you've had a pretty bad reputation. You have to appreciate that Joslin is still here for you and she will be until you do something stupid. But don't go touch Kenley. She's mine okay?" "Kay Luke. Thanks." "Anytime."

A/N
Protective Luke is ADORABLE!!😍
Any suggestions for future chapters?😏

Okay, so here's the deal, I'm planning on like 125 chapters total... I know... A LOT!! But, I'm starting on my second story... It's not a Fanfic but Luke is incorporated... So be prepared for that at the end of this story!