Chapter 99

Chapter 99

Kenley: *four months later* Luke's coming home tomorrow because his tour is on break. Halloween is right around the corner and I've been trying to look for a good couple costume for me and Luke for Carter's Halloween party. Bo wants to be one of the ninja turtles and Tate wants to be Spider-Man. My baby belly is huge and apparently I've been doing the pregnant lady squat for a while now, as Ben's told me. Austin's girlfriend, Tiffany, moved in and she's a huge help with the boys. Luke found a house for us to look at that's only a few minutes out of town. I haven't seen Luke in two months, since I went to one of his shows. It's really hard to sleep alone in our big bed. I miss Luke so much some days that I don't even move until we call each other. I haven't let him see my baby bump lately so it's gonna shock him when he sees the size of it. I made the boys lunch and they slurped down their spaghetti. Bo had thirds and Tate slowly ate his first plate. Bo just downs his food like Luke. Honestly Leclaire must have had a hell of a time feeding Luke cause he never stops eating. Anyway, I got them cleaned up then let them go outside to run off some steam. I sat in one of the lawn chairs and watched then boys play. I leaned over to check if I had any messages when someone tapped my shoulder. "Austin, I already made you and Tiffany lunch, it's in the fridge." "Hmm... What'd you make?" I recognized Luke's voice before I could even answer. I jumped up and he grabbed my face and we passionately kissed. The boys ran up and clung to Luke's legs. We let go and I wiped away tears. "I missed you so much." "I couldn't stand being out on the road without you any longer baby girl." I kept wiping away tears and Luke would wipe them every once in a while. "I'm here now you can stop crying baby." "I'm hormonal. It comes and goes. I can't stop it." He laughed then wiped my cheek. "At least they're happy tears." He kissed me again then we went in the house. We sat on the couch watching the boys playing with legos. "How's my baby?" He started rubbing my baby bump. "The doctor keeps telling me that it's the best baby she's every seen." "It?" "I didn't wanna find out the sex without you." "I'm glad you didn't." He kissed my lips then pulled up my shirt and kissed my belly. "That tickles Luke." He pulled my shirt back down and we cuddled on the couch. Tiffany came and sat in a chair, playing on her phone. Luke got up to take a shower so I started talking to her. "Where's Austin?" "Ben went somewhere and Austin wanted to go with." "Honey, what's wrong? You're not yourself." "Do you believe that if someone truly loves you they'd give themselves to you? Like even if it was sex?" "Yeah. I mean, I didn't plan on having sex before I got married but it just felt right and I love Luke with my whole heart so it was easier to give myself to him. Why?" "Austin refuses to make love..." "Tell me how the whole story goes." "Well, we usually make out then it gets heated and I tug on his shirt. But he grabs my hand and holds it so I can't take anything off. I've asked him before about it but he always makes up an excuse about it." "I'll talk to him..." "I'm not worried about not having sex... I just don't know if he's committed to this relationship or not." I got up and hugged her then the garage door opened. "Austin, cave. Now." I pushed him downstairs and we sat on the couch. "Ken what's up?" "You're girlfriend is confused." "About what?" "If you're committed or not." "Of course I am." "She doesn't think so." "Why not?" "She feels that a true sign of commitment is giving yourself to the other person. Tiff is trying to go further with you but you stop her. Why?" "I don't want her to see me naked..." "Bull crap. Real reason." "I'm not ready Ken. I love her and I'd die for her but I just can't have sex yet..." "You've been thinking about it though. Don't lie to me." "Yeah. I guess." "Not to be totally weird but your woman wants you to prove to her that you're a man." "Ya done?" "Nope." He rolled his eyes. "You've done it before so why are you so scared?!" "I don't want to hurt her." "Come on." "Whatever." He glared then jumped up. I pulled him back down and started talking. "I can tell you how to get turned on." "Oh can you now?" "Mmhmm but you're gonna have to put your whole heart into what I'm saying." "Alright..." "Okay, you two are making out and she tugs on your shirt. You pull it off then take off hers and leave a trail of kisses up and down her chest. She's tilting her head so that you can suck on her neck." "I'm good." "What do you mean?" "I'm gonna go make love to my baby." "Don't announce it next time. And lock the door." "Okay..." He ran upstairs and I followed. He scooped up Tiff and carried her upstairs. Luke came over and sat next to me. "How ya doin baby?" "I'm fine. But I think that you and I need a night to ourselves." "I'll call Mama." I kissed Luke then grabbed my phone to make hotel reservations. I reserved a room for us for later after we drop off the boys. I laid down on the couch and Luke laid next to me and intertwined our legs. I reached down and rested my hand on his butt. "Mine all mine luther." I gave it a squeeze then kissed him.

A/N

So (same question...)

Boy?💙

Girl?💗