Chapter 37

Chapter 37

Luke: I got the boys ready and got them in the truck. "Daddy can I give Kenley this?" Bo held out a little bracelet that he made at school. "Definitely." A few minutes later we pulled up at the restaurant and the boys got unbuckled then hopped out. Kenley wasn't here yet so I went in and sat down at a table. Tate grabbed my phone and went into contacts and hit Kenley's name. He started to talk. "Kenley when are you gonna be here?" ... "Yeah we're at the restaurant." He sounded like such a pro. "Okay we'll see you soon. Bye." He hung up the phone and handed it to me. "Dad, Kenley's in the parking lot." "Kay." A few seconds later Kenley and Austin walked in. I stood up and gave Kenley a hug. "Luke I missed you." "I missed you too baby." We walked over to the table and Austin sat on the end of the table and Kenley sat next to me and Austin then Bo and Tate sat next to each other by me. There was a chair between Austin and Bo. Everyone ordered then Austin started talking to the boys. "So I've heard a lot about you guys but what are your names." "I'm Bo and he's Tate. He's really shy." "Oh. Cool I'm Austin. So what's your favorite sport?" "Baseball." "That's mine too. I used to play in high school. Do you play?" "Yeah I have a team and everything." "Cool. We should play catch." "Yeah!" "Okay maybe when you come to Kenley's house." "Okay." Kenley looked over at me and smiled. *an hour later* Everyone finished eating and we were all gonna meet up at the Davis' house.

Kenley: We all drove to the house and I got out and walked into my room. I hid the baseball stuff under my bed. And I started walking downstairs when Ben came and picked me up by my waist and threw me into his room. "What was that for?" "I have to tell you something..."

A/N

Hmm... What is Ben gonna say??