Chapter 10

Chapter 10

Luke: Well lucky for her I was at moment thinking of stripping the both of us and make love to her wonderful self. But my boys are in the truck and I'm still 'married'. But I love this girl. "Luke, don't do it." "I didn't do a thing." I reached forward and pushed myself against her and kissed her, this time with tongue. She bit the tip of my tongue and stuck hers in my mouth. I reached up and wrapped my hand around her neck and she started running her hands through my hair. I glanced down and realized I hadn't showed her my love yet. I grabbed one of her boobs. "Luke no." "Please darlin." "One time. Are ya happy?" "Yeah." I kissed her again and reached my hand down to her crotch. I didn't touch it but I rubbed the inside of her thigh. "Luke..." "If you don't like it I will stop." "It's not that I don't like it, it's just that I don't know how to react to any of this." "Baby are you a virgin?" She nodded her head yes. "Don't be embarrassed. I was until I was 21. But then I got drunk at some bar and ya know." "I'm tellin ya I have no idea what to do Luke. I don't know where to put my hands, or how to touch you, Luke I'm embarrassed." "Don't worry baby I'm a pro." I winked at her. "Kenley we aren't having sex." "Oh I know." "But trust me baby I want to." "Luke I gotta get home." "Okay we'll drop the boys off at Mama's and you just stay in the truck okay?" "Kay." I fixed her shirt and slapped her butt. She smirked and helped me put my shirt on. I checked on the boys: still asleep. I looked over at Kenley. She smiled and bit her lip. I turned my head towards the road and turned the key. I started for Mama's and Kenley scooted over to the center and put her hand on the side of my thigh, near my crotch. "Kenley don't start." She started flicking my crotch. "Kenley." "Yeah baby." "Please don't." She started tapping it. "Kenley you're killing me." She had an evil look on her face. Then she took one of her fingers and kept making circles on it. "Uh..." Then I moaned. She smiled. I knew she was really enjoying this. The worst yet she continued to rub it in circles and started kissing my neck. "Um...Kenley." "Do you want me to stop?" "No." "Okay then don't complain." Next thing I knew she continued to kiss my neck but then started sucking. And i moaned. She backed off then gave me a kiss on the cheek.

A/N:

Kenley is such a tease... Anyway do you guys like the questions or do you want me to just write when I'm updating next?

Comment!!