Chapter 56

Chapter 56
Kenley: Luke kept scooting up to my body and I tried to pull away but he pulled me into him. "Will you turn around so I can see your face?" I turned around and shut my eyes. "Baby open your eyes." "If I do I'm gonna start crying so I'm not gonna." He sighed then I felt lips touch mine. I didn't lean out cuz it felt so good. He put his hand up to my neck and started stroking my hair. I put my hands around his waist and pulled us together. It felt so good, like I actually had comfort in my life. That comfort was Luke. I leaned out and I opened my eyes. He looked at me like it was the best kiss we've ever had. Which it was definitely one of the best. "Luke, I still love you. It's just that I wouldn't go out and get drunk then hook up with some guy. That's why I'm mad. I never thought you'd do that to me." "I wasn't actually going to. I just had an idea." "That better be right otherwise I'm gone." I cuddled my head under his head and we wrapped our arms around each other. I took a deep breath in and smelt Luke's cologne. "Are you smelling me?" "Yep. You smell amazing." We leaned together and kissed again. "I love you." "Love you too baby."

Luke: *next morning* I woke up with my arms wrapped around Kenley. I kissed her cheek and she smiled then woke up. "Morning." "Morning. I think I'm gonna go get changed." "Okay." She got up and went into the bathroom. A nurse walked in to check me. She had her stethoscope up to my chest. "You two make an adorable couple." "Thanks." "Oh and if I don't find anything wrong you can go home." "Okay thanks." Kenley came out and sat in my lap. "Uh Luke?" "Yeah?" "You have a black and blue face." "Aw really?" "Yeah here." She handed me a little mirror she had in her purse. "I look like a smurf." "At least you're an attractive smurf." I leaned in and kissed her then we got our stuff all gathered up and walked to the nurses station. "My nurse told me I could leave." "Okay, what's the name?" "Thomas Luther Bryan." "Yep you can go after you sign this paper." She held out a clipboard with everything filled out except my name. "Can I ask who filled this out?" "I did." "Wait Kenley. Didn't they have this info already?" "No I got it from your mom. But the big question we weren't sure about was have you had your period? If so how long?" "You little... Remember, paybacks a bitch." I signed my name and made sure everything was filled out. "Kay here ya go." "Have a nice day Mr. Bryan." "Thanks."

A/N
Yay! They're all better!
But what about the parties?!

Out like thatOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara