Chapter 3

Chapter 3

Luke: I still can't believe I saw Kenley naked. I mean not up close but still.. We pulled into the parking lot and I helped Tate get out and Kenley helped Bo. That girl sure has a way with kids. We got to the door and Kenley looked at me funny. "What I didn't do anything." "Dontcha wanna put shirts on these boys?" "Oh yeah, here Bo go grab the shirts." "Kay Dad." Tate ran with him. "Luke you have the cutest kids in the world!" "I know. I wonder who they get it from?" "Definitely not you." "Oh that's it."

Kenley: He picked me up and started tickling me. "Luke...stop..." "Not until you apologize." "Okay...okay...I'm...sorry." He put me down and I wiped the tears from my eyes. The boys came running back and put on their shirts, with Luke's help. "Okay we're ready." "Um Luke what about you?" "Will you help me?" "Are you serious?" "Dead." He handed me his shirt and the boys started giggling. I lifted Luke's arms up and I popped it over his head. "Luke this is even a cut-off." "I know." He said with a smirk. We aren't dating but it sure feels like it.

Luke: We finally made it into the restaurant and the boys wanted to sit next to each other so I got to sit next to Kenley. "Now what do y'all wanna eat?" I gotta tell ya that waitress wasn't the skinniest... Kenley ordered first: she got an Italian beef sandwich, I got a cheeseburger, the boys both got Mac and cheese. I was the first one done eating, then Bo and Tate. "So Kenley are you ever gonna finish?" "Hey now, I enjoy my food. Not inhale it." "Tate do you know what you're food tastes like?" "Yeah daddy." "See we can taste it too! So we ready to go?" Everyone nodded their heads. "Are you sure Kenley?" "Yep." "Cuz I sure don't wanna rush ya." "I'm ready."

A/N:

I think that both of them are forming a cute relationship hbu?

Do you think Kenley is gonna let Luke tease her anymore?

If you have any ideas please COMMENT!!!