Chapter 35

Chapter 35

Kenley: I woke up at 9 to eight messages from Luke.

• Good Morning Beautiful

• Can't wait to see you

• Kenley I miss you

• What are ya doin

• I have a surprise for you

• You will love it

• R u not up?

• Kenley I'm bored out of my mind. Please wake up. I want to see your beautiful face. Please call me when you wake up. By call I mean FaceTime. Love you.

I called him in FaceTime and he picked up. But it wasn't him. "Hi Kenley." It was Tate. "Where's your daddy?" "He's in the shower. Here I'll bring him his phone." "No Tate you don't have to." "Whoops. He's out. Here daddy." Luke got the phone from Tate. Luke was standing there naked and set me on his dock then walked away so I could see him. All of him. "Luke. You let your boys see you naked?" "Tate's only three he won't remember. Plus we're all guys." "You're so weird. But look really hot." He did. His hair wasn't combed and he was naked. I mean come on. "So do you baby." "Luke you can only see my face." "Well I can see a little more." He pointed to his chest. "Why were you looking?" "I wasn't it was just like. Bam. Boobs." "Oh my. Luke you're embarrassing me." "It's not like anyone's around." "Actually... Austin is out in the hallway listening to every word." "Really?" I nodded my head. "Shit. Kenley!" "What?" "You should've told me." "Oh well. I gotta go get ready." "Okay love you." "Love you baby. See you later." "Kay can't wait to give you your surprise. Bye." He hung up. I love that boy so much. I wonder what my surprise is? I got in the shower and put on some clothes. I put on a light blue v-neck tshirt and a navy undershirt with skinny jeans and my American eagle belt. I slipped on my uggs and put my hair in a waterfall braid. Then I put on some makeup and grabbed my Vera Bradley shoulder purse then reached over and grabbed my north face. As I went to walk out of my bedroom there was a guy standing in my doorway with their back facing me. Thinking that it was Ben I jumped on his back. Then the guy started to talk. "Hey princess." Then I realized that it was my ex boyfriend Andrew. I instantly jumped off his back and he turned around. "What are you doing here?" "Ben invited me over to hang but then I remembered that you still lived here too. Oh and baby I never got that kiss." "Ya wanna know why?" "Sure." "Cuz you're a jackass." "Well gee thanks." "You deserve it." I walked passed him and grabbed my phone then yelled at Austin. "Austin I'm ready." "Okay I'm in the kitchen." I went into Austin's room and grabbed his keys when Ben and Andrew started talking. "So does Kenley have a boyfriend?" "Yeah." "Who?" "Luke Bryan." "No." "Yep that's where she's going now." "Dude lets follow her." "No. She's a big girl and can deal with her boyfriend. Plus he treats her better than anyone has." That made me smile. I really didn't expect that to come from Ben. I walked out into the hallway and went over and hugged Ben then gave him a kiss on the cheek. "Kenley are you okay?" "Yep I'm a big girl." And winked at him. Truth is even though Austin's the oldest he's the softy. Ben on the other hand, he's the mean guy but has a huge heart. I love both of my brothers so much but sometimes I feel like Ben could care less about me.

A/N

Aww! Kenley has the best big brothers!!