Chapter 8

Chapter 8

Kenley: I opened my bag and grabbed out my brush and makeup. I brushed my hair and put it in a braid. I did my eyes and the rest of my face. I went in a stall and changed. Why did I have to bring such a showing outfit? I put on my short shorts and threw on my racer back tank. I threw on my sandals and checked my phone.

*1 new message*

from: Luke

Hey if we rnt out at a table we r changing. So just wait. Thx.

I shut my phone off and walked out and sat down. This really cute guy walked up to me. "Hey cutie what's your name?" "Kenley how bout you?" "Zac. Are you here alone?" "Well I'm here with some friends. You?" "No one. Are you um seeing anyone?" "No... You?" "Nope. Here do you have a phone I can give you my number?" "Yeah here." We exchanged phones and I put mine in. "Thanks! I'll uh call you sometime. But first can I get a pic?" "Sure?" He took a picture with me and as soon as he started talking again Luke walked up.

Luke:"What do you think you're doin?" "Luke stop!" "Nah Kenley let me show this kid who he's messing with." "Luke stop!" That other kid started talking. "Um I thought you didn't have a boyfriend?" "I don't! Luke is just a friend!" "Oh I see. So why is he trying to impress you?" "Because he is... He's... He's my boss and a really good friend! So back off!" Wow she stood up for me. "You heard the girl, leave!" "I wouldn't be talking Luke, you're not any better!" That other kid ran off. "Luke what you did right there was embarrassing! Your boys watched you! I watched you!" "I was protecting you!" "I don't need it! Luke take me home!"

A/N:

Do you think Luke was being annoying?

What do you think Kenley's gonna do about Zac?

Sorry short chapter😁