Chapter 7

Chapter 7

Luke: Kenley got up and ran out of the pool. I got the boys and we walked to the lockers. I noticed none of her stuff was gone. Then I heard crying coming out of the girls bathroom. I couldn't just leave the boys so I told them to come with me and sit by the door where I could see them. I walked in the bathroom and looked under the stalls and saw bright pink painted toes. It was Kenley. "Hey Kenley. I know it's you. Please come out. I need to talk to you." "Nah that's okay I'll just sit here and cry about you instead." "Okay I guess I'll sit out here and talk to you then. And if it makes it any better you don't have to answer." "Kay start talking." "Well I can tell you like me too. Because if you didn't I wouldn't have been so damn stupid and made you cry. Kenley you make me feel in love. You are the only reason I have been so excited today. And admit it I have, you've seen." She giggled. "Now Caroline used me. You actually let me have fun. Yeah I know you probably think I'm a complete idiot for saying this but I have never felt this way about anyone before. Kenley I love you." She unlocked the door and I hopped up from the floor and opened the door. "Do you forgive me?" "I dunno Luke." "Come on, those were better than my wedding vows." She gave a half smile. "Okay I forgive you. But no more kissing, hugging, slapping my butt, or getting that." She pointed down at me. "I dunno what you're talking about Kenley." I said with a smirk. She looked down and tapped my guy part. "That." "Now darlin I can't control that. But if you do stop lookin so good I might be able to." She blushed. "I have a rule for you." "Really Luke what's that?" "No falling for me. And no touching me down there." "That's two and cowboy I already fell."

Kenley: He smiled at me and I went up to the mirror to fix my makeup. "Kenley, you don't need that crap on your face." "Yes I do. Run and get my bag from the locker." I got the boys and they waited by me for the locker to open. "Dad why is Kenley crying?" "Well Bo ya know when someone's real upset they cry?" "Yeah but why is she upset?" "Well Bo I made a mistake. I made a big mistake. And it hurt Kenley." "Dad what did ya do?" "I did somethin I shouldn't have done." "What was that?" "You have too many questions." "I do not!" "Yes ya do." And I picked him up and tickled him till he couldn't breathe anymore. I grabbed Kenley's bag and before I got to the bathroom door I opened it and looked to see what she had. Inside there were: makeup, brush, perfume, shorts, the shorts she had on earlier, shirt, sandals, towel, her phone, and a folded up piece of paper. I grabbed the paper and unfolded it. There wasn't much on it except:

hey Kenley you should call me I miss you. You are the best thing that has ever happened to me. I love you. Please call me back. ~Brian

Wow. Okay. Kenley didn't tell me she had a boyfriend but I didn't want to make her mad, so I put the paper in my pocket and closed her bag. I walked over to the bathroom with the boys following me. "Uh, Kenley, what's this?" I picked up something she had laying next to the sink. She grabbed it out of my hand and threw it away. "Kenley what was that?" "Nothin Luke. Do you have my bag?" "What was that?" "Nothing Luke! Give me my bag." "Kenley tell me right now." "It was a... Um...a...it was..." "Kenley was that..." "Luke it was a freakin bobby pin. Chill. Now give me my bag."

A/N:

What do you think it was?

Do you think Kenley is gonna be mad about Luke looking in her bag?

COMMENT for new chapters😘