Chapter 33

Chapter 33

Kenley: My brothers went to the kitchen and started talking about Luke moving in. Austin really likes him so I know he will say yes but I'm not too sure about Ben. "Hey Kenley, come here." I walked over to the kitchen and stood next to Austin. "So do you really think your guys' relationship will last?" "Yeah." "Austin what do you think?" "I think that it is a great idea considering that Kenley's only had one other actual boyfriend. And Luke's pretty cool too." "Okay what do you think Ben?" "Bad idea. You guys are just gonna have sex like everyday and you're gonna end up pregnant. But Luke does seem responsible. I mean he does have kids." "So is that a yes?" "I guess. But he moves in next week so we can help you guys." "Okay I'll go tell him." I ran over to Luke and sat on his lap. "They said yes." "Really?" "Yep you can move in next week. Since its Friday basically any day after tomorrow. And I'll get to help cuz I have the whole week off." "Okay I guess I'm gonna have to get packing. Kenley maybe I should go." "No please stay. We haven't even played Madden yet." "You play Madden?" "Well yeah. Don't you?" "Yeah I just thought...nevermind." "What? That girls don't play? I played on the jfl team when I was in sixth grade." "A girl who plays football. I like that." "Good cuz that's whatcha got." "Good. That's all I want." He leaned in and kissed me with tons of passion. I leaned out and smiled. "I love you Luke." "Love you too baby."

A/N

Aww! Did anyone think that Luke wasn't gonna be able to move in?

Idk if I'm gonna be able to update much this weekend so I will definitely update tomorrow but after that idk because I'm going to a waterpark😋